NITN | @notintownlive | 19 Jun 2017
The hot air balloon trend has promoted local tourism, and is an attractive, rising new activity of the 21st century. The 2017 hot air balloon festival will run from June to August and visitors will continue to throng the area to enjoy the spectacle.
The Taiwan International Balloon Festival was a new opportunity for aerial activities, and it in recent years, it has challenged the world record in terms of length of time and scale of event. The event was a success, proving the tourist charm and economic profitability of the balloons, and enhancing Taiwan’s diverse tourism environment.
Taiwan International Balloon Festival includes flying shows, mooring activities, balloon rides, a night glow music concert, balloon wedding celebrations, and a summer camp, providing visitors with something to take home as well as great memories. Experience the feeling of flight as well as a feast for the senses.
Taiwan is located in the western Pacific Ocean 160 km (100 miles) off the southeastern coast of the Chinese mainland and is a convenient gateway to Asia for the Indian traveler. A number of airlines such as China Airlines, Cathay Pacific, China Southern and Thai Airways fly directly or with a stopover in to Taipei’s an International Airport from the Indian metros of New Delhi and Mumbai. The average flight time between India and Taiwan is of about 6.5 hours; and Taiwan is 2.30 hours ahead of India.
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
- Eight reasons why you should visit Scotland
- Nagarhole Forest: Green Peace
- Uluru: Return to the Rock
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
- Kolkata's Monkey Bar offers special offers on Father's Day
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.