NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Sep 2019
Kolkata: Durga Pujo is never complete without pandal hopping and of course the amazing dishes, be it Chinese, Mughlai or Bengali. And Kolkata sure loves its Chinese more than any other cuisine. And, if you’re in for some oriental treat this year, Chowman promises enough.
One can start off your treats with the appetizing hot and spicy Manchow Soup with Chilli Mountain Lobster, Pepper Garlic Prawn, Chilli Wine Fish, Schezwan Orange Roasted Pork, Hong Kong Fish, General Tao’s Chicken, Chilli Honey Prawn, Fried Chilli Pork, Hot Garlic Lamb, Butter Garli Prawn and CHOWMAN Special Chicken to give it a try.
For the main course, one can choose from a spread of delectable Coriander Burnt Garlic & Egg rice with Szchezwan Mixed Vegetables with Baby Corn and Button Mushroom. The Shanghai Noodles with Hong Kong Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken will bring equal joy to your taste buds.
Finish it off with the heavenly Toffee Walnut with Ice-Creamfrom dessert.
All outlets of Chowman are open from noon to mid night from 2ndOctober till 8th October and the cost for two is Rs 900 plus taxes.
- Luxe Inferno captures the Yin and Yang of luxury: Mahul Brahma
- Luxembourg: Europe's tiny nation and UNESCO heritage you must add to bucket list
- Chowman celebrates the season of lights and crackers with chinese food
- India Bistro’s Rannaghor Food Festival offers Bengali cuisine
- Chicago : Life of the Drama in City of Big Shoulders
- West Bengal Governor and city celebs play dhak to inaugurate Manicktala Chaltabagan `Dhak Utsav’
- Sunil Chhetri’s Bengaluru home is a testament to his sportsman’s spirit, says Asian Paints Where The Heart Is episode
- 12 restaurants of Kolkata that offer a diverse menu this Durga Puja
- Chowman woos foodies with Durga Puja menu
- Indian fast casual food joint Curry Up Now in Northern California completes 10 years
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.