Not In Town | @notintownlive | 16 Oct 2019
Mumbai: India Bistro’s Rannaghor Food Festival is presently offering Bengali cuisine.
The specially curated menu which includes chef specials like ‘Mochar Chop’, ‘Bhetki Paturi’, ‘Hinger Aloor Dum with Luchi’, ‘Pabda Bodir Jhal’ and ‘Chingri Malaikari’.
The menu also includes Bengali desserts like ‘Chhanar Payesh’, ‘Mishti Doi’ and ‘Kheer Kadam’.
Variety of cocktails and mocktails like ‘Desi Lantern’, ‘Punch Puran’, ‘Deconstructed Turmeric Martini’, ‘Thailee’, coolers and iced teas are also available.
Where: India Bistro Chembur: Opp To Tiss, Sion Trombay Road, Deonar, Chembur
Thane: Ground Floor, Vihang Recreation Club Opposite Raymonds, Pokharan Road No.1, Thane
When: Till Oct 31, 2019
For Reservations: 022 4942 2121
- Luxe Inferno captures the Yin and Yang of luxury: Mahul Brahma
- Luxembourg: Europe's tiny nation and UNESCO heritage you must add to bucket list
- Chowman celebrates the season of lights and crackers with chinese food
- India Bistro’s Rannaghor Food Festival offers Bengali cuisine
- Chicago : Life of the Drama in City of Big Shoulders
- West Bengal Governor and city celebs play dhak to inaugurate Manicktala Chaltabagan `Dhak Utsav’
- Sunil Chhetri’s Bengaluru home is a testament to his sportsman’s spirit, says Asian Paints Where The Heart Is episode
- 12 restaurants of Kolkata that offer a diverse menu this Durga Puja
- Chowman woos foodies with Durga Puja menu
- Indian fast casual food joint Curry Up Now in Northern California completes 10 years
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.