Not In Town | @notintownlive | 24 Oct 2019
Kolkata/NITN: On the occasion of Diwali, Chowman is offering a bevy of delectable treats this month.
This festive season Chowman will present a collection of delicious starters, main course and dessert menu like Prawn Ka Seong, Kung Pao Chicken, Mushroom Pepper Salt, American Chopsuey, Singapore Meifoon, Chowman Special Chicken Chilli Mountain Lobster, Pepper Garlic Prawn, Squid Pepper Salt, Schezwan Orange Roasted Pork, Hong Kong Fish, General Tao’s Chicken, Chilli Honey Prawn, Fried Chilli Pork, Hot Garlic Lamb, Butter Garlic Prawn, Toffee Walnut with Ice-Cream, Darshan with Ice-cream, Sizzling Brownie with Hot Chocolate sauce, Nutty Crunch and Tutti Fruity by our master Chefs.
Cost for two is Rs 900 plus taxes.
Operating Hours: 12.00 noon – 10.30 pm
- Luxe Inferno captures the Yin and Yang of luxury: Mahul Brahma
- Luxembourg: Europe's tiny nation and UNESCO heritage you must add to bucket list
- Chowman celebrates the season of lights and crackers with chinese food
- India Bistro’s Rannaghor Food Festival offers Bengali cuisine
- Chicago : Life of the Drama in City of Big Shoulders
- West Bengal Governor and city celebs play dhak to inaugurate Manicktala Chaltabagan `Dhak Utsav’
- Sunil Chhetri’s Bengaluru home is a testament to his sportsman’s spirit, says Asian Paints Where The Heart Is episode
- 12 restaurants of Kolkata that offer a diverse menu this Durga Puja
- Chowman woos foodies with Durga Puja menu
- Indian fast casual food joint Curry Up Now in Northern California completes 10 years
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.