Popular among evolved travellers, Oman mesmerises visitors with its authenticity, natural beauty and rustic adventure terrain. One must plan a trip to Oman to relax, rejuvenate and indulg ...
Age is no bar for Sucheta Jadhav who at 50 has done a trans-Atlantic crossing recently. Based in Goa where she has a day job that helps to pursue her passion, she has learnt sailing in th ...
Aparna Kumar becomes the first Indian woman to conquer world's 8th highest peak Manaslu in Nepal. Vincent Van Ross listens to the exciting journey of the IPS officer and mother ...
New Delhi, Feb 14 (IBNS-NotinTown): Dauntless explorer and former British Army paratrooper Levison Wood walked the Nile - from source to sea - to uncover its many perplexities and to be the ...
Gangtok, Feb 2 (Not in Town/IBNS) Adventure lovers from different parts of the world are making a beeline for thrilling experiences in Sikkim for adventure holidays in the foot hills of Hima ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- JW Marriott Kolkata hosting an Iftar special spread until June 5
- Top chefs join the Sublimotion gastronomic performance at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza in Spain
- "Un-discover" Western Australia
- Duck Duck Goat: A foodies' favourite in Chicago's expanding West Loop
- A centuries old ghat restored
- Rajasthan: Citadels of the Bravehearts
- Vancouver is your greenest city to visit in 2019
- Pursuit announces re-imagined Canadian Rocky Mountain glacier retreat
- Experience adrenaline rush in Oman
- Wealthy American Indians eye sea-facing South Florida condo like Muse as second home
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.