West Loop, once known for factories, wholesale markets and warehouses on the edges of Chicago downtown, is now one of the fastest growing happening neighbourhoods of Chicago. According to ...
Ashley, a smart, lithe looking young woman, was right there with the sign "Miami Culinary Tours" when I reached Bolivar Restaurant on Washington Avenue, South Beach, in the hist ...
New York, Oct 25 (NITN): Today’s drinkers have become more educated by the day, and the breadth of choices available to them has never been so extensive.This is great for beer lovers, and ...
Kolkata, June 16 (IBNS): Keeping the Father's Day in mind, Monkey Bar, a gastropub, have planned a raucous day.
New Delhi, Jun 8 (NITN): New Delhi's The Ashok hotel has introduced a special Ramadan package where it is offering a special Sehri and Iftar menu for the in-house guests at its 24-hour coffe ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- JW Marriott Kolkata hosting an Iftar special spread until June 5
- Top chefs join the Sublimotion gastronomic performance at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza in Spain
- "Un-discover" Western Australia
- Duck Duck Goat: A foodies' favourite in Chicago's expanding West Loop
- A centuries old ghat restored
- Rajasthan: Citadels of the Bravehearts
- Vancouver is your greenest city to visit in 2019
- Pursuit announces re-imagined Canadian Rocky Mountain glacier retreat
- Experience adrenaline rush in Oman
- Wealthy American Indians eye sea-facing South Florida condo like Muse as second home
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.