In the pantheon of Urdu poets the names of women hardly come up. Mah Laqa Bai Chanda was an extraordinary poet and courtesan who lived in Hyderabad in the 18th century. The U.S. Amb ...
Champaner was the capital of medieval Gujarat but years of neglect the historic site almost went into oblivion. It also showed extraordinary skill at water conservation. A grant from the ...
Chicago Architecture Biennial, the largest architecture and design exhibition in North America, is returning to the city in September for over three months. This year, India too has a sig ...
BRUSSELS is often overlooked as the city of some serious diplomatic business. But if you explore beyond the city's European Union tag, you unravel a Brussels which is the birthplace o ...
Varanasi’s historic Balaji Ghat has welcomed pilgrims and visitors for centuries, but wear and tear had made its mark. Fortunately, a preservation programme of ancient monuments has ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Durga Puja: Places to visit in Kolkata
- Where the Heart is’ Season 3 explores Neena and Masaba’s sun-soaked apartment in Juhu
- Mughlai restaurant Aminia eyeing on to complete 90 years
- Expert on muslin urges young textile enthusiasts at JDBI to protect the rich Bengal legacy
- Vienna named most liveable city by The Economist
- ITC Sonar Kolkata recreates yesterday once more at their specialty Peshawri restaurant
- Radisson Hotel Group to lead foray of Spanish Cuisine in India
- A woman poet of yesteryear
- AirAsia Foundation launches travel collection in Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2019
- 11 tastes one must try while visiting Israel
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.
New Delhi: Taking a step further towards strengthening its presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Indian airline IndiGo on Saturday commenced operations to Riyadh.