If you have the iconic Buckingham Palace in London or the magnificent Windsor Castle nearby in your bucket list of must see residences of Her Majesty, then add one more to it.
Despite the grandeur of Victoria Memorial and many later day installations, the most enduring symbol of Kolkata is perhaps the wonder that is Howrah Bridge, an overpass that is recognised gl ...
As Jaipur celebrates one of its biggest festival, Makar Sankranti on Jan 14 and 15 this year, Rajasthan Postâ€™s Iram Tasleem takes a walk down the memory lane when kite flying was a pa ...
The â€˜Letter Boxâ€™, which once was an integral part of our daily life, is no longer the box of wonder in this age of electronic messaging. Lensman Bijoy Chowdhury captures the for ...
What price modernisation, ask people of Jaipur as the under- construction metro project threatens to damage its many heritage monuments. Rekha Pal reports
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- 12 restaurants of Kolkata that offer a diverse menu this Durga Puja
- Chowman woos foodies with Durga Puja menu
- Indian fast casual food joint Curry Up Now in Northern California completes 10 years
- Durga Puja: Places to visit in Kolkata
- Where the Heart is’ Season 3 explores Neena and Masaba’s sun-soaked apartment in Juhu
- Mughlai restaurant Aminia eyeing on to complete 90 years
- Expert on muslin urges young textile enthusiasts at JDBI to protect the rich Bengal legacy
- Vienna named most liveable city by The Economist
- ITC Sonar Kolkata recreates yesterday once more at their specialty Peshawri restaurant
- Radisson Hotel Group to lead foray of Spanish Cuisine in India
Sydney/NITN: India is currently the fastest growing inbound market for Tourism Australia with five consecutive years of double-digit growth. The 2020 arrivals goal of 300,000 Indian visitors was achieved in December 2017, three years ahead of target date.
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.