Bengaluru: Sunil Chhetri has never been one to hog the spotlight— he usually lets his game do the talking. The prolific Chhetri isn’t just the Indian football captain, he&rsqu ...
Mumbai: One of the most fascinating mother-daughter duos in film industry, Neena and Masaba Gupta have always pushed the envelope in their professional and personal lives. Neena has alway ...
Kolkata, Sept 12 (IBNS) The young generation of Indians should understand the legacy of India’s rich heritage in textiles and rise up to protect the dying traditions and revive the ...
New Delhi: Vienna, known for its grandiose architecture, classical music scene and imperial history also has abundant green spaces, one-of-a-kind coffeehouse culture and excellent public ...
Kuala Lampur: AirAsia Foundation (AAF) made its debut in the world of fashion with the launch of its GOOD/jahat/ travel collection at Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week (KLFW) 2019.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Durga Puja: Places to visit in Kolkata
- Where the Heart is’ Season 3 explores Neena and Masaba’s sun-soaked apartment in Juhu
- Mughlai restaurant Aminia eyeing on to complete 90 years
- Expert on muslin urges young textile enthusiasts at JDBI to protect the rich Bengal legacy
- Vienna named most liveable city by The Economist
- ITC Sonar Kolkata recreates yesterday once more at their specialty Peshawri restaurant
- Radisson Hotel Group to lead foray of Spanish Cuisine in India
- A woman poet of yesteryear
- AirAsia Foundation launches travel collection in Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2019
- 11 tastes one must try while visiting Israel
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.
New Delhi: Taking a step further towards strengthening its presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Indian airline IndiGo on Saturday commenced operations to Riyadh.