Australia is famous for its plethora of natural wonders, ranging from spectacular underwater scenery and lush green rainforests to pristine beaches and mountainous regions. However, the Red ...
The Himalayan foothills are a treasure trove of flora and fauna and locate fascinating indigenous communities. Responsible tourism has tried to introduce visitors to these remote areas wit ...
The traditional folk music of the Thar desert in Rajasthan, known internationally, may lose its unique place in the world of music unless efforts are on to preserve it, says Rekha Pal
New research reveals that Hamlet, the ill-fated hero of Shakespeareâ€™s famous play, is not from Denmark at all, but could be from Ireland. But does it matter to those who are weaned on ...
On a spring Paris evening this year after exploring the city of love and romance for hours on foot, I had crashed in the "Heavenly" bed of a Junior Suite in this beautiful hotel in the French capital's first arrondissement, when my photographer friend accompanying me drew open the curtains of the tall windows.
Months before I actually stayed in The Peninsula Paris I was googling the hotel and visited its website to learn more about it. What fascinated me right then was a sweeping banner image of the hotel showcasing the imposing building's rooftop suites with balustraded balcony, sloping basalt grey roofs and green widow shades against an unostentatious cream heritage property.
- Barcelona: Defined by God's architect
- GatorWorld Parks of Florida opens as central Florida’s newest tourist attraction
- Royal Yacht Britannia: Queen's floating palace woos Edinburgh visitors
- Craft beer in America more popular than ever
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
- Eight reasons why you should visit Scotland
- Nagarhole Forest: Green Peace
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.