Australia is famous for its plethora of natural wonders, ranging from spectacular underwater scenery and lush green rainforests to pristine beaches and mountainous regions. However, the Red ...
The Himalayan foothills are a treasure trove of flora and fauna and locate fascinating indigenous communities. Responsible tourism has tried to introduce visitors to these remote areas wit ...
The traditional folk music of the Thar desert in Rajasthan, known internationally, may lose its unique place in the world of music unless efforts are on to preserve it, says Rekha Pal
New research reveals that Hamlet, the ill-fated hero of Shakespeareâ€™s famous play, is not from Denmark at all, but could be from Ireland. But does it matter to those who are weaned on ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- 12 restaurants of Kolkata that offer a diverse menu this Durga Puja
- Chowman woos foodies with Durga Puja menu
- Indian fast casual food joint Curry Up Now in Northern California completes 10 years
- Durga Puja: Places to visit in Kolkata
- Where the Heart is’ Season 3 explores Neena and Masaba’s sun-soaked apartment in Juhu
- Mughlai restaurant Aminia eyeing on to complete 90 years
- Expert on muslin urges young textile enthusiasts at JDBI to protect the rich Bengal legacy
- Vienna named most liveable city by The Economist
- ITC Sonar Kolkata recreates yesterday once more at their specialty Peshawri restaurant
- Radisson Hotel Group to lead foray of Spanish Cuisine in India
Sydney/NITN: India is currently the fastest growing inbound market for Tourism Australia with five consecutive years of double-digit growth. The 2020 arrivals goal of 300,000 Indian visitors was achieved in December 2017, three years ahead of target date.
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.