05 Jun 2015
As the Indian tourists are preparing their itineraries and getting ready to leave the hustle bustle of the cities to enjoy the beautiful tourist spots, Daiwik Hotels too is creating a perfect pilgrim-friendly ambience to make these vacations ideal for spiritual rejuvenation.
Reservation and payment needs to be completed at least 48 hrs in advance, prior to arrival (subject to availability). The offer is valid till . For booking call , 255741 or fax at 02423 255606. For enquiries please mail to reservation.shirdi@
The 4-star property with 56 keys offers a wide range of knowledge-based pilgrim services and recreational amenities.
- Sri Lanka launches special packages to woo Indian tourists
- ‘Summer in Qatar’ program by QNTC to run from June 4 to August 16 this year
- EaseMyTrip offers discounts and deals on Mother's Day
- Jet Airways offers 50 pct savings on domestic and international flights till Feb 25
- Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomettes for select US destinations
- Cathay Pacific offers up to USD1000 off on Business Class
- Vietjet to offer two million golden hours tickets to travellers availing domestic services
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.