03 May 2017
As the temperature rises in the stadium, Monkey’s got its own league match going. From April 5th, 2017 to May 21st, 2017 one can participate in the ultimate prediction league and win great vouchers only at Monkey Bar, Kolkata (#901 A, Fort Knox, 6 Camac Street, Kolkata).
To play, one must use ‘The Prediction Card’ available at the gastropub and answer 5 questions about the on-going match. The person who correctly answers at least 3 out of the 5 questions, wins a voucher for 4 free Kingfisher beers redeemable on their next visit to only Monkey Bar, Kolkata.
To be eligible to participate, one must be present at Monkey Bar within the first 10 overs of the 1st innings.
So while the spinner may take the wickets, one can be the captain cool and play ‘helicopter shot’ to beat friends at this ultimate game of prediction! This game is open only to persons above the age of 21 years.
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.