05 May 2017
As part of the One-day offer effective May 5, 2017, Economy and Premiere travellers will be able to enjoy a flat discount of 24 percent on base fare*, applicable on all destinations on the airlines’ international network.
For travellers travelling domestic, an identical offer is applicable to everyone travelling Economy on select sectors from the airline’s extensive network of 45 domestic destinations.
The special fares will be valid only for individual bookings for travel on direct flights on Jet Airways’ domestic and international network.
Available on a first come-first serve basis, bookings for travel can be made across all channels.
Reservations made under the offer will have a travel validity with effect from June 16, 2017 and bookings made under the offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “Our 24th anniversary special airfare promotion is our way of thanking the travelling public for their 24 years of patronage. We are proud to celebrate over two decades of service excellence. This milestone would not have been possible without the support, trust and confidence of the millions of guests who have flown with us.”
*excluding fuel surcharge, statutory and applicable Govt. taxes
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
- Jet Airways announces 24th anniversary celebration mega fare sale
- This IPL Season, play the Monkey way!
- Thomas Cook India announces The Grand Indian Holiday Sale
- Jet Airways announces offers for Valentine's Day
- The Peninsula Chicago woos loving hearts with Valentine's Day offers
- Jet Airways celebrates R-Day by offering special fares across domestic, global network
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.