Not In Town | @notintownlive | 10 Nov 2017
According to Scott's Cheap flights, travelers can book their flights to Italy, France and the cities of Amsterdam, Lugano and Madrid.
The travelers can use the Google Flights to search multiple European airports and dates to know the cheapest flights from the departure city.
Flights to Europe from Boston, Chicago, New York City, Orlando, Denver, and Washington, D.C. will be accessible with tickets on sale for less than $400.
The cheap flights can be found as early as this month and are available until May of 2018.
Travelers should also note that WOW Air recently announced new routes from New York City’s John F. Kennedy International Airport, with introductory one-way flights starting at $99. (Destination cities include Paris, Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Berlin.) These flights, however, are not available until April 2018.
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.