Not In Town | @notintownlive | 28 Nov 2017
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
'Flexi Fare' provides the flexibility to make unlimited changes to their flights at a very small premium over 'Regular Fare'.
In addition to 'Flexi Fare' product, 6E has also extended the students and senior citizen discounts till Mar 31, 2018.
Under this scheme, students and senior citizens can get discounts not only on their onward journeys but even higher discounts on their round-trip journeys with IndiGo.
Both corporate and leisure customers travelling with IndiGo will now have wider choices to make changes at lower premium.
Upgraded 'Flexi Fare' product will now offer:
Rs. 2250/ Rs. 2500 (Domestic/ International) or Airfare charges, whichever is lower
Domestic India & Nepal Travel: No Change Fee if changed at least 2 hrs before the scheduled departure. No-show charges will be levied if changed within 2 hrs from scheduled departure.
International except Nepal: No Change Fee if changed at least 4hrs before the scheduled departure. No-show charges will be levied if changed within 4 hrs from scheduled departure.
IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 39.5% as of October 2017.
IndiGo is led by its President and Director, Aditya Ghosh and is promoted by InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, an aviation industry veteran and entrepreneur.
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.