NITN | @notintownlive | 24 Oct 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).
Running for three days only from Oct 24 – 26, 2018, the promotional tickets will be applicable on all of Vietjet’s domestic routes for travels starting Nov 15, 2018 to March 30, 2018.
Promotional tickets are available for booking during Vietjet’s golden hours from 1.00pm to 3.00pm on www.vietjetair.com and on the airline's official Facebook page (click the “Booking” tab).
Since commencing its flight services in 2011, Vietjet now operates an expanding network all over Vietnam and Asia.
Presently the largest domestic airline in Vietnam, Vietjet boasts 38 domestic routes to 17 destinations in Vietnam including popular hotspots like Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Nha Trang, as well as places less travelled like Buon Ma Thuot, Hai Phong, Hue and Quy Nhon.
Vietjet operates 60 A320, A321 aircraft with more than 385 flights daily, carrying more than 65 million passengers to date, with 101 routes covering destinations across Vietnam and international destinations such as Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, mainland China, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia and Cambodia.
- Sri Lanka launches special packages to woo Indian tourists
- ‘Summer in Qatar’ program by QNTC to run from June 4 to August 16 this year
- EaseMyTrip offers discounts and deals on Mother's Day
- Jet Airways offers 50 pct savings on domestic and international flights till Feb 25
- Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomettes for select US destinations
- Cathay Pacific offers up to USD1000 off on Business Class
- Vietjet to offer two million golden hours tickets to travellers availing domestic services
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.