NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Feb 2019
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
The five day sale, entitled ‘Love-A-Fare’, will allow guests to take advantage of attractive fares while they experience the airline's hall mark Indian hospitality and best in class in-flight services.
The sale will be valid on Première and Economy fares, with domestictravel in Economy commencing from 8th March 2019 onwards.
Travel validity for Première guests commences from 1st March, 2019,whereas travel for guests booked on any international sector, would beeffective immediately.
Valid for travel on direct flights operated by Jet Airways on itsdomestic and international networks, the special fares offer will be available to guests on first-come-first serve basis.
As part of the sale, guests can enjoy travelling to 102 uniquedestinations – including 61 codeshare ones - in Europe over JetAirways’ gateways at Amsterdam and Paris under the airline’s Enhanced Commercial Agreement with Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
The Fare sale is also applicable on codeshare flights with the JetAirways’ partner carrier over London Heathrow. Guests can travel andexperience the best of Europe that includes destinations such asBarcelona, Budapest, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lyon, Milan, Nice, Oslo, Rome, Vienna, Prague and Zurich and many more.
- GoAir adjudged most punctual airline for 12 months in a row
- IndiGo announces appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director
- IndiGo inaugurates flights between India and Myanmar
- AirAsia reveals exclusive route from Kuala Lumpur to Da Lat
- EaseMyTrip brings ‘Welcome Festive Sale’
- Etihad Airways becomes first airline to launch trial of autonomous wheelchairs at Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Emirates Team NZ launches first two-full scale race boats for 2021 America's Cup
- IndiGo begins flight operations to China
- GoAir extends fee waiver over situation in Jammu and Kashmir
- Vistara introduces direct flights from Delhi to Indore
Mumbai: According to data released by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), airline GoAir has emerged as the most punctual airline in Aug 2019.
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.