NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Feb 2019
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
The five day sale, entitled ‘Love-A-Fare’, will allow guests to take advantage of attractive fares while they experience the airline's hall mark Indian hospitality and best in class in-flight services.
The sale will be valid on Première and Economy fares, with domestictravel in Economy commencing from 8th March 2019 onwards.
Travel validity for Première guests commences from 1st March, 2019,whereas travel for guests booked on any international sector, would beeffective immediately.
Valid for travel on direct flights operated by Jet Airways on itsdomestic and international networks, the special fares offer will be available to guests on first-come-first serve basis.
As part of the sale, guests can enjoy travelling to 102 uniquedestinations – including 61 codeshare ones - in Europe over JetAirways’ gateways at Amsterdam and Paris under the airline’s Enhanced Commercial Agreement with Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
The Fare sale is also applicable on codeshare flights with the JetAirways’ partner carrier over London Heathrow. Guests can travel andexperience the best of Europe that includes destinations such asBarcelona, Budapest, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lyon, Milan, Nice, Oslo, Rome, Vienna, Prague and Zurich and many more.
- Sri Lanka launches special packages to woo Indian tourists
- ‘Summer in Qatar’ program by QNTC to run from June 4 to August 16 this year
- EaseMyTrip offers discounts and deals on Mother's Day
- Jet Airways offers 50 pct savings on domestic and international flights till Feb 25
- Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomettes for select US destinations
- Cathay Pacific offers up to USD1000 off on Business Class
- Vietjet to offer two million golden hours tickets to travellers availing domestic services
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.