NITN | @notintownlive | 06 May 2019
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
EaseMyTrip is giving you a chance to avail up to Rs. 1500 off on domestic flight bookings (Minimum booking amount is Rs. 4000), up to Rs. 3000 off on domestic hotel bookings (Min Transaction amount is Rs. 2500) and Rs. 200 off on bus bookings (Min Transaction amount is Rs. 750).
The offers are here to cherish the moment with ones mother. EaseMyTrip has partnered with ICICI Bank to deliver the same with an objective to reach a huge consumer base.
To avail the offers, customers have to make bookings using promo code: MOTHERSDAY. This is not the end; customers will also get freebies from various brands like Plantronics, Firefox, Portronics, Kalyan Jewellers, Anytime Fitness, Acnes, Rohto Cooling Drops, Peesafe, Mamacouture and Zoom Car.
The sale is starting from 7th May, 2019 and will end on 9th May, 2019 and offer will be available on EaseMyTrip's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App and can be enjoyed as instant discount and cash back by applying coupon code. So, go and book the perfect surprise for the lady of the house.
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
- Emirates brings spirit of Eid to all its customers
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights from Delhi to Bangkok from Aug 27
- Vistara extends waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Kashmir
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights to Dubai from Aug 21
- Etihad Airways to serve London Heathrow with fourth year-round daily service
- Emirates Holidays offers unique opportunity to sail with Arab art stars
- Lufthansa offers guide service to passengers
- Sri Lanka launches special packages to woo Indian tourists
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore normal operations as soon as possible.
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.