Not In Town | @notintownlive | 12 Oct 2019
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.
Customers will get a discount of Rs. 1150 on their first transaction paying through PayPal.
Rs. 400 will be instant discount provided by EaseMyTrip along with Rs. 750 cashback from PayPal.
Customers will have to use promo code EMTPAY to avail the discount.
The discount can be availed in bookings made till Oct 31.
- Australia Calling: Buy your all-inclusive return fare for INR 40,000
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
- Vistara begins flight to Jodhpur
- Etihad Airways celebrates festival of light Diwali
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- GoAir Diwali Day flash sale fares start from Rs 1292
Sydney/NITN: India is currently the fastest growing inbound market for Tourism Australia with five consecutive years of double-digit growth. The 2020 arrivals goal of 300,000 Indian visitors was achieved in December 2017, three years ahead of target date.
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.