Not In Town | @notintownlive | 14 Oct 2019
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
Rs. 11,060 includes the prices of hotel, meal, transfer and sightseeing.
The two other packages which EaseMyTrip is offering have been kept at Rs. 11,642 and Rs. 35,780.
There's nothing like holidaying in Thailand— EaseMyTrip.com (@EaseMyTrip) October 14, 2019
Packages starting at Rs.11060*
== Book Now: https://t.co/rYsi3BCKcn ==
Includes Hotel, Meal, Transfer & Sightseeing#Holiday #Thailand #EaseMyTrip pic.twitter.com/WkilOvDEVg
- Australia Calling: Buy your all-inclusive return fare for INR 40,000
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
- Vistara begins flight to Jodhpur
- Etihad Airways celebrates festival of light Diwali
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- GoAir Diwali Day flash sale fares start from Rs 1292
Sydney/NITN: India is currently the fastest growing inbound market for Tourism Australia with five consecutive years of double-digit growth. The 2020 arrivals goal of 300,000 Indian visitors was achieved in December 2017, three years ahead of target date.
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.