Not In Town | @notintownlive | 05 Nov 2019
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
GoAir completed its 14th year on Nov 4.
To avail these special fares, travellers can book their tickets between Nov 4 to and Nov 6 for a travel period starting from Nov 13 to Dec 31, 2019.
Non stop GoAir flights from Mumbai can be availed for Rs. 1714/- (all inclusive) on the domestic and Rs. 5714/- (all inclusive) on international routes.
Mumbaikars can now celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve at the destination of their choice with GoAir’s daily non stop domestic flights to Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Goa, Kochi, Delhi, Kannur, Nagpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ranchi, Jammu, Patna, Srinagar, Chandigarh, Port Blair and Leh and international flights flying to Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Bangkok, Malé and Phuket.
Speaking on the occasion, Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir said, “We have completed 14 years of smart, affordable and time-efficient travel. We are entering the 15 year, the year of aggressive growth coupled with more flight options on domestic as well as international routes. Our passengers are a huge part of this celebration. They are the ones who have made us the most reliable, punctual and trustworthy airlines. It calls for rewarding them on this momentous occasion.”
This offer is available exclusively across GoAir networks (GoAir website, GoAir ticketing counters, GoAir Call Centre and travel agents) on first-come-first-serve basis.
To make travel hassle free, GoAir, on its anniversary, also commenced a new city check-in facility at the New Delhi Metro station for international travellers.
On this occasion, GoAir has also expanded its fleet and added a new aircraft - A320neo to its family; taking the count now to 54 aircrafts in 2019.
- GoAir waives off date change fee due to Assam bandh
- Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurates the season's 1st GoAir flight to Malé
- Alliance Air flags off flight from Guwahati to Dimapur to Imphal under UDAN-RC
- GoAir strengthens its domestic network, adds 22 new flights to the winter schedule
- Australia Calling: Buy your all-inclusive return fare for INR 40,000
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.