Kolkata: I want my audience to cry as you read the novel, said Novoneel Chakraborty, one of India's bestselling fiction writers of the romantic thriller genre as he launched his lates ...
Kolkata: Kolkata’s leading bookstore chain Starmark, in association with HarperCollins India, hosted the launch of entrepreneur-writer Avik Chanda’s book ‘Dara Shukoh Th ...
Kolkata: The Tobacco Free West Bengal Campaign organised the first-of-its-kind Blue Line Campaign, at which the students of Gandhi Colony Bharati Balika Vidyalaya in south Kolkata's&n ...
Kolkata: It is not very often that a police officer entertains city’s elite music aficionados. But Indrajit Basu, Additional Superintendent of Police (Zonal) Baruipur Police distric ...
Kolkata: Referring to the Prohibition of Electronic Cigarettes Ordinance, 2019 promulgated on Sept 18, the Ministry of Home Affairs has sent a written directive to the Chief Secretaries a ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Cardinal Bo appeals to Myanmar’s rulers for dialogue with all
- West Bengal Minister Sobhandeb Chattopadhyay inaugurates free health camp
- Tobacco Free West Bengal Campaign applauds state govt’s decision to ban gutkha, khaini and pan masala
- Salem’s Sona College of Technology bags 2 top AICTE-CII awards for Best Industry Linkage
- Starmark holds The Penguin Classics Festival
- Tomorrow’s Foundation with Salaam Bombay Foundation organises sit-n-draw competition to promote anti-tobacco campaign
- Starmark holds book signing session for author Christopher C. Doyle's The Mists of Brahma
- Popular mystery story by Shrishendu Mukhapadhyay now available as a graphic novel ‘Pagla Sahib’s Grave’
- Mumbai gets a taste of family-friendly Vienna
- Kolkata: Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society hosts Health Mela
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.