Yoga session, heritage walks across the Pushkar town and ghats along the sacred lake coupled with a colourful musical evening, featuring folk singer Bhanwari Devi, marked the first day ...
On a spring Paris evening this year after exploring the city of love and romance for hours on foot, I had crashed in the "Heavenly" bed of a Junior Suite in this beautiful hotel in the French capital's first arrondissement, when my photographer friend accompanying me drew open the curtains of the tall windows.
Months before I actually stayed in The Peninsula Paris I was googling the hotel and visited its website to learn more about it. What fascinated me right then was a sweeping banner image of the hotel showcasing the imposing building's rooftop suites with balustraded balcony, sloping basalt grey roofs and green widow shades against an unostentatious cream heritage property.
This surely is going to be one food place in Kolkata where you would hear a lot of oohs and aahs as diners dig into a wide choice of cross Asian plates - ranging from lip smacking dim sums and sushis to seductively seared pork belly or well, desserts which are "orgasmic".
Kolkata, Nov 22 (NITN) What happens when an Italian Master Chef in one of the most premium Indian hotel chains unleashes his culinary skills to offer an experiential dining for foodies in a pop-up event? Well, the outcome is lip-smacking with full spoons of pleasure for the diners to say the least.
- Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts: Whispers of the Quaint Hills
- Dawki river along Indo-Bangladesh border in Meghalaya is a magnet for tourists
- She climbs to conquer
- The Sacred Pushkar: A Winter Sonata
- 10 best beaches according to world’s top travel professionals
- At home in the Maximum City
- Barcelona: Defined by God's architect
- GatorWorld Parks of Florida opens as central Florida’s newest tourist attraction
- Royal Yacht Britannia: Queen's floating palace woos Edinburgh visitors
- Craft beer in America more popular than ever
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.