01 May 2017
The temples located in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand remain closed during winter.
The other two temples are Kedarnath and Badrinath.
On Thursday, the inaugural procession for this pilgrimage season was flagged off by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, from Rishikesh.
According to media reports, President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Narendra Modi are likely to visit the Char Dham this year.
Image: Sanjeev/AIRPics Twitter
- Scotland: Place to be in 2018
- The Peninsula Chicago celebrates The Year of The Dog
- Transport Canada suspends West Wind flights, cites public safety
- Catherine Zeta-Jones-Michael Douglas reveal their Taj Mahal love in India
- Hard Rock Cafe set to open eighth locations in Kolkata
- Music weds spirituality in Shree Cement Sacred Pushkar 2017
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.