Not In Town | @notintownlive | 11 May 2017
Treat your mother to good food, a wide range of cocktails and great music by the guitarist and percussionist duo, Sugata and Biman, of the SnB Project, on Sunday, May 14, 12 noon onward.
To get you into the mood, the eatery will be rolling out one-on-one’s on their signature Monkey Bar cocktail, ‘Mama’s Girl’ (Absolut, fresh pomegranate, ginger cordial, chilli and mint), so put on your Sunday best and step out in-style with your mama.
From 4-7 pm you can also enjoy the bottomless sundrowner alcohol deal of Rs 999/- on classic cocktails like ‘Mangaa’, ‘Copper Monkey’, ‘Pack-a-punch’, classic Mojitos and draught beers.
Nothing starts a party like some brilliant cocktails and delicious food.
So go-ahead and choose from Monkey Bar's selection of delectable small plates like ‘Tikki of Joy’, ‘Devilled Fish’, ‘Mushroom Galouti’, ‘Saag Kebab’, ‘Baked Brie’ and ‘Butterfly Chicken’ among other options.
Customers will also be able to choose from their signature cocktails, ‘Toast to Calcutta’, ‘Mangaa’, ‘Copper Monkey’ or up their game with the ‘Tipsy Sherbet’, ‘Hipster Smash’ among others.
A special Polaroid camera booth will also be set up by the management to capture your unforgettable moments.
Even though you might be Daddy’s little girl, give your mama a special day to rejoice and let her know ‘Mama I love you’
Wallet Factor: Meal for two without alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1200++/ Meal for two with alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1800++
Open from: Monday to Thursday 12 noon to 12 midnight; Friday & Saturday 12 noon to 1am; Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight
(Customers below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6:00pm).
Monkey Bar address: #901 A, Fort Knox, 6 Camac Street, Kolkata
- Scotland celebrates Indian culture at new Purvai festival
- Enjoy NYC's open spaces during the Citi Summer Streets Festival in August
- Canada to celebrate Parks Day on Jul 15
- Tourism: 'Vengeful' China looking to inflict pain on South Korea
- India becomes top source market for Sri Lanka
- With non-stop long haul flight to Toronto, CSIA strengthens connectivity to North America
- Thai tourism minister launches Thailand International Film Destination Festival 2017
- Kolkata: Monkey Bar ready to enliven your Friday evening with music, meet Yes Doctor at inaugural event
- Tamil Nadu tops list of states with most foreign tourist arrivals in 2016, WB finish fifth: Union Ministry
- Mumbai: The Taj Mahal Palace secures India's first trademark registration for its iconic hotel building and dome
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.