Not In Town | @notintownlive | 11 May 2017
Treat your mother to good food, a wide range of cocktails and great music by the guitarist and percussionist duo, Sugata and Biman, of the SnB Project, on Sunday, May 14, 12 noon onward.
To get you into the mood, the eatery will be rolling out one-on-one’s on their signature Monkey Bar cocktail, ‘Mama’s Girl’ (Absolut, fresh pomegranate, ginger cordial, chilli and mint), so put on your Sunday best and step out in-style with your mama.
From 4-7 pm you can also enjoy the bottomless sundrowner alcohol deal of Rs 999/- on classic cocktails like ‘Mangaa’, ‘Copper Monkey’, ‘Pack-a-punch’, classic Mojitos and draught beers.
Nothing starts a party like some brilliant cocktails and delicious food.
So go-ahead and choose from Monkey Bar's selection of delectable small plates like ‘Tikki of Joy’, ‘Devilled Fish’, ‘Mushroom Galouti’, ‘Saag Kebab’, ‘Baked Brie’ and ‘Butterfly Chicken’ among other options.
Customers will also be able to choose from their signature cocktails, ‘Toast to Calcutta’, ‘Mangaa’, ‘Copper Monkey’ or up their game with the ‘Tipsy Sherbet’, ‘Hipster Smash’ among others.
A special Polaroid camera booth will also be set up by the management to capture your unforgettable moments.
Even though you might be Daddy’s little girl, give your mama a special day to rejoice and let her know ‘Mama I love you’
Wallet Factor: Meal for two without alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1200++/ Meal for two with alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1800++
Open from: Monday to Thursday 12 noon to 12 midnight; Friday & Saturday 12 noon to 1am; Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight
(Customers below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6:00pm).
Monkey Bar address: #901 A, Fort Knox, 6 Camac Street, Kolkata
- Tourism Australia appoints Parineeti Chopra as brand ambassador
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa of Indonesia win multiple tourism awards
- India emerges among high growth tourist markets for Vienna
- Emirates to deploy extra flights for the upcoming Hajj season
- Tourism at a cost
- No exposing legs or arms: Saudi Airlines lists new dress code for passengers
- Canada 150: School of Flavours presents Taste of India food festival
- In doubt about visiting Jordan? Bollywood's Munna Michael will surely convince you to visit
- PopCult to regale diners on Friday evening at Kolkata's Monkey Bar
- Frontiers North Adventures releases 2018 Trip Collection for north Canada
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.