Not In Town | @notintownlive | 11 May 2017
Treat your mother to good food, a wide range of cocktails and great music by the guitarist and percussionist duo, Sugata and Biman, of the SnB Project, on Sunday, May 14, 12 noon onward.
To get you into the mood, the eatery will be rolling out one-on-one’s on their signature Monkey Bar cocktail, ‘Mama’s Girl’ (Absolut, fresh pomegranate, ginger cordial, chilli and mint), so put on your Sunday best and step out in-style with your mama.
From 4-7 pm you can also enjoy the bottomless sundrowner alcohol deal of Rs 999/- on classic cocktails like ‘Mangaa’, ‘Copper Monkey’, ‘Pack-a-punch’, classic Mojitos and draught beers.
Nothing starts a party like some brilliant cocktails and delicious food.
So go-ahead and choose from Monkey Bar's selection of delectable small plates like ‘Tikki of Joy’, ‘Devilled Fish’, ‘Mushroom Galouti’, ‘Saag Kebab’, ‘Baked Brie’ and ‘Butterfly Chicken’ among other options.
Customers will also be able to choose from their signature cocktails, ‘Toast to Calcutta’, ‘Mangaa’, ‘Copper Monkey’ or up their game with the ‘Tipsy Sherbet’, ‘Hipster Smash’ among others.
A special Polaroid camera booth will also be set up by the management to capture your unforgettable moments.
Even though you might be Daddy’s little girl, give your mama a special day to rejoice and let her know ‘Mama I love you’
Wallet Factor: Meal for two without alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1200++/ Meal for two with alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1800++
Open from: Monday to Thursday 12 noon to 12 midnight; Friday & Saturday 12 noon to 1am; Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight
(Customers below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6:00pm).
Monkey Bar address: #901 A, Fort Knox, 6 Camac Street, Kolkata
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.