NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Aug 2017
The popular programme, held every Friday, from 8pm to 10pm, sees participation by popular independent artists and groups in association with Smoke Inc.
‘PopCult’ is a three - member band featuring Tanya on vocals, John on guitars and Nilanjan on percussion.
In their solo careers, they have been performing successfully at venues both in the city as well as across the country, for over a decade.
A professional singer for the past 11 years, Tanya has been the playback voice for many Tollywood hits.
John is multi-instrumentalist and has been playing over a decade with Lakhichara and Rigmob among other bands in the city.
Nilanjan has been in the music industry for well over two decades as a performer, composer and music producer.
Meal for two without alcohol is Rs 1200 plus while a meal for two with alcohol will be Rs 1800 plus. All prices mentioned are exclusive of taxes.
Monkey Bar (located at #901 A, Fort Knox, 6, Camac Street, Kolkata- 700017) is open from Sunday to Thursday, 12 noon to 12am midnight and on Friday and Saturday from 12 noon to 1 am. Guests below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6pm.
- Passengers demand the best of experiences, reveals Turkish Airlines Aviation Trends India Survey
- Mount Agung in Bali active again, airports shut
- USTOA members embrace solo travellers with new Itineraries, savings and much more
- Ocean Park Hong Kong’s summer celebrations to begin on June 30.
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.