NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Sep 2017
Thai Lion Air will operate between Mumbai and Don Mueang (Bangkok, Thailand).
Initially, flights on the Boeing 737 will be twice a week, and will soon increase to thrice a week.
Following the recent launch of Indonesia AirAsia X flights on the Mumbai-Bali route, Thai Lion Air will be the latest budget addition for flyers from Mumbai seeking cheaper options to explore South East Asia.
CSIA, operated by Mumbai International Airport Private Limited (MIAL), caters to 12.4 million international passengers annually and is the gateway to India with over 45 international airlines connecting 48 destinations globally.
- Falling stone fragment kills Florence church tourist
- It’s time for Retreat Taiwan!
- WTTC announces Christopher J. Nassetta as chairman-elect
- TripShelf partners with Abu Dhabi to promote tourism
- India holds Paryatan Parv to popularise tourism in the country
- Emirates and flydubai partnership announces first codeshare routes
- Thai Lion Air to operate twice a week flight on Mumbai-Don Mueang (Bangkok) route
- Luxperience: More than a travel trade show
- Tourism Australia appoints Parineeti Chopra as brand ambassador
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa of Indonesia win multiple tourism awards
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.