NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Sep 2017
Thai Lion Air will operate between Mumbai and Don Mueang (Bangkok, Thailand).
Initially, flights on the Boeing 737 will be twice a week, and will soon increase to thrice a week.
Following the recent launch of Indonesia AirAsia X flights on the Mumbai-Bali route, Thai Lion Air will be the latest budget addition for flyers from Mumbai seeking cheaper options to explore South East Asia.
CSIA, operated by Mumbai International Airport Private Limited (MIAL), caters to 12.4 million international passengers annually and is the gateway to India with over 45 international airlines connecting 48 destinations globally.
- Passengers demand the best of experiences, reveals Turkish Airlines Aviation Trends India Survey
- Mount Agung in Bali active again, airports shut
- USTOA members embrace solo travellers with new Itineraries, savings and much more
- Ocean Park Hong Kong’s summer celebrations to begin on June 30.
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.