NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Sep 2017
Thai Lion Air will operate between Mumbai and Don Mueang (Bangkok, Thailand).
Initially, flights on the Boeing 737 will be twice a week, and will soon increase to thrice a week.
Following the recent launch of Indonesia AirAsia X flights on the Mumbai-Bali route, Thai Lion Air will be the latest budget addition for flyers from Mumbai seeking cheaper options to explore South East Asia.
CSIA, operated by Mumbai International Airport Private Limited (MIAL), caters to 12.4 million international passengers annually and is the gateway to India with over 45 international airlines connecting 48 destinations globally.
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
- OYO customers can now choose to receive booking confirmation via WhatsApp
- Geneva to join Zurich as Etihad Airways' fifth European Dreamliner destination
- Emirates celebrates 10 years of connecting Ahmedabad to the world
- GoAir expands operations at Hyderabad
- Ed Sheeran conquers India's tinsel town Mumbai
- Polar Bears International honours conservation heroes with Ice Bear Award
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.