NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Oct 2017
The Parv was inaugurated at the Humayun’s Tomb, New Delhi in the presence of Alphons Kannanthanam, Union Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology, Culture, and Tourism.
A cultural programme with Meera Bhajans by Vidya Shah and Dastan-e-Amir Khusrau presented by Dr. Syeda Hameed, Zakia Zaheer & Rene Singh was also presented on the occasion.
The Paryatan Parv will culminate in a three-day event in New Delhi from Oct 23-25, 2017.
The programme is being organized with the objective of drawing focus on the benefits of tourism, showcasing the cultural diversity of the country and reinforcing the principle of “Tourism for All”.
Paryatan Parv will have three main components.
The 'Dekho Apna Desh' will aim to encourage Indians to visit their own country. 'Tourism for All' will focus on tourism events at sites across all states in the country while interactive sessions and workshops with stakeholders on various themes will be held under 'Tourism and Governance'.
During this period, the Ministry of External Affairs through the Indian Missions overseas, is conducting outreach programmes to encourage people to visit India.
The “Adopt a Heritage” project launched by the Ministry of Tourism will be implemented at key sites during this period. Wayside Amenities for tourists will also be launched at important sites in identified circuits, the Ministry said in a release.
Image: Incredible India/Twitter
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.