Not In Town | @notintownlive | 14 Nov 2017
This is the first MoU between the organizations, creating alignment between two of the largest entertainment entities in the world.
California and Mumbai represent the primary hubs of film production in their respective countries and share a rich history in the entertainment industry.
“We are excited to partner with the Producers Guild of India and to work together to bring more international star power to California,” said Caroline Beteta, Visit California president & CEO.
“The agreement is a way to showcase our state’s film production opportunities, increase mutual cultural understanding and inspire tourism from India to California.," Beteta added.
Siddharth Roy Kapur, eminent Indian film producer and President of the Producers Guild of India said: “This memorandum is an important step for the Indian film industry as we will now have access to a structured framework to facilitate the process of filming at various Californian locations."
The MoU outlines cooperation on exchange visits to promote understanding of each market, assistance in securing agreements and arrangements for Indian filming productions from local agencies and organizations.
Visit California is a nonprofit organization with a mission to develop and maintain marketing programs – in partnership with the state’s travel industry – that keep California top-of-mind as a premier travel destination.
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.