Not In Town | @notintownlive | 14 Nov 2017
This is the first MoU between the organizations, creating alignment between two of the largest entertainment entities in the world.
California and Mumbai represent the primary hubs of film production in their respective countries and share a rich history in the entertainment industry.
“We are excited to partner with the Producers Guild of India and to work together to bring more international star power to California,” said Caroline Beteta, Visit California president & CEO.
“The agreement is a way to showcase our state’s film production opportunities, increase mutual cultural understanding and inspire tourism from India to California.," Beteta added.
Siddharth Roy Kapur, eminent Indian film producer and President of the Producers Guild of India said: “This memorandum is an important step for the Indian film industry as we will now have access to a structured framework to facilitate the process of filming at various Californian locations."
The MoU outlines cooperation on exchange visits to promote understanding of each market, assistance in securing agreements and arrangements for Indian filming productions from local agencies and organizations.
Visit California is a nonprofit organization with a mission to develop and maintain marketing programs – in partnership with the state’s travel industry – that keep California top-of-mind as a premier travel destination.
- Passengers demand the best of experiences, reveals Turkish Airlines Aviation Trends India Survey
- Mount Agung in Bali active again, airports shut
- USTOA members embrace solo travellers with new Itineraries, savings and much more
- Ocean Park Hong Kong’s summer celebrations to begin on June 30.
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.