Not In Town | @notintownlive | 14 Nov 2017
This is the first MoU between the organizations, creating alignment between two of the largest entertainment entities in the world.
California and Mumbai represent the primary hubs of film production in their respective countries and share a rich history in the entertainment industry.
“We are excited to partner with the Producers Guild of India and to work together to bring more international star power to California,” said Caroline Beteta, Visit California president & CEO.
“The agreement is a way to showcase our state’s film production opportunities, increase mutual cultural understanding and inspire tourism from India to California.," Beteta added.
Siddharth Roy Kapur, eminent Indian film producer and President of the Producers Guild of India said: “This memorandum is an important step for the Indian film industry as we will now have access to a structured framework to facilitate the process of filming at various Californian locations."
The MoU outlines cooperation on exchange visits to promote understanding of each market, assistance in securing agreements and arrangements for Indian filming productions from local agencies and organizations.
Visit California is a nonprofit organization with a mission to develop and maintain marketing programs – in partnership with the state’s travel industry – that keep California top-of-mind as a premier travel destination.
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
- OYO customers can now choose to receive booking confirmation via WhatsApp
- Geneva to join Zurich as Etihad Airways' fifth European Dreamliner destination
- Emirates celebrates 10 years of connecting Ahmedabad to the world
- GoAir expands operations at Hyderabad
- Ed Sheeran conquers India's tinsel town Mumbai
- Polar Bears International honours conservation heroes with Ice Bear Award
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.