Not In Town | @notintownlive | 01 Dec 2017
New Delhi, Dec 1 (NITN): India’s network of holiday homes, GuestHouser, on Friday announced its partnership with Indian airline Indigo in terms of market share.
The tie-up makes GuestHouser the exclusive supplier of holiday homes on Indigo.
As Indigo continues to expand its operations in tier II and III cities of India, its travelers will now be able to choose and book accommodation from GuestHouser's inventory of over 135,000 holiday homes across 2,200 destinations in India.
The association will enable travelers to plan vacations or holidays in all parts of India by booking flights and holiday homes together in one seamless experience.
Dhruv Sharma, co-founder and CEO of GuestHouser, said: “Guesthouser’s unmatched inventory of holiday homes in every corner of India is now available to Indigo’s discerning customers. More travelers are now opting for exotic and unique homestays as an alternative to bland and uniform hotels for their holidays, making us their preferred choice."
"Through this partnership, we are confident of not only serving our existing customers better, but also attracting a whole new base of customers who can use Indigo’s unmatched network to fly to a destination as they seek out a truly memorable holiday,” Sharma added.
As part of this tie-up, Indigo’s customers will be sent customised notifications seven days prior to their journey, if they have booked an Indigo flight to destinations where GuestHouser has its presence.
The GuestHouser banner will also be present on all Indigo e-tickets for domestic destinations where Guesthouser has a presence.
GuestHouser, launched in 2014, has distinctive features such as variety of flexible cancellation policies, options for cash on arrival, a user-friendly interface and simple steps to
booking a home.
Image: guesthouser.com/Creative Commons
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
- OYO customers can now choose to receive booking confirmation via WhatsApp
- Geneva to join Zurich as Etihad Airways' fifth European Dreamliner destination
- Emirates celebrates 10 years of connecting Ahmedabad to the world
- GoAir expands operations at Hyderabad
- Ed Sheeran conquers India's tinsel town Mumbai
- Polar Bears International honours conservation heroes with Ice Bear Award
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.