Not In Town | @notintownlive | 21 Dec 2017
Kolkata, Dec 21 (NITN): Hard Rock International has announced the opening of its eighth and newest cafe location in Park Street, Kolkata.
The new location has been opened by JSM Corporation Pvt Ltd in partnership with Vanita Bajoria and Amit Bajoria.
Vice President of Franchise Operations, Hard Rock International, Anibal Fernandes said: “The opening of Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata marks our eighth location in India."
“The ‘City of Joy’ is an ideal location for India’s newest Hard Rock Cafe and we look forward to serving the local community and bringing our world-famous brand to this lively and vibrant market.”
The 5540 square-feet cafe includes seating for 161 guests, a bar and a live entertainment space that will give local music scene and a new arena for performances.
The cafe boasts a state of the art audio visual system and a food hub.
Additionally handpicked pieces of memorabilia from Hard Rock’s iconic collection will adorn the walls of Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata.
The cafe will have treasured belongings from legendary and contemporary musicians from around the world including a stylish cowboy hat worn by John Lennon, a scarf worn by influential rock guitarist Jimi Hendrix, mesh gloves worn by Prince during his Purple Rain tour and Lady Gaga’s bustier worn in 2008.
Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata’s menu comprises of classic signature dishes such as the Jumbo Combo, Classic Nachos, the Legendary Burger and a variety of premium beverages and cocktails.
The Kolkata menu also highlights the tastes of the city with a range of flat breads and many local vegetarian dishes such as Paneer Shaslik, Quesadilla Burger and more.
"The Hard Rock Cafe experience is truly unique, and we stay true to our core elements of rocking everything we do – music, food and the atmosphere," said Co-Founders Jay Singh and Sanjay Mahtani, JSM Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
“With this foray into Kolkata we are confident of meeting the needs of a growing section of consumers seeking a Rock & Roll experience” he added.
“We are thrilled to bring Hard Rock Cafe to Kolkata,” said Amit and Vanita Bajoria, joint venture partners in Kolkata.
“With the entry of this iconic brand, the city of Kolkata finally gets its due recognition as a young and vibrant city.”
- Where to travel in 2019: USTOA names Italy as top destination
- Perth Airport introduces sleeping pods for passengers
- Sai Teerth: Maharashtra gets India’s first devotional theme park
- Experience Japan's greatest gift to the world -- Wrestle like a Sumo!
- Elusive carnivores fishers from weasel family released in North Cascades National Park of USA's Washington State
- Paris tourist advisory: Iconic Eiffel Tower might remain closed Saturday amid protest fears
- Etihad Airways launches inaugural flight to Barcelona
- Indian tourists make use of Thailand visa fee waiver
- Scotland lures Indian tourists with Bollywood & more
- Beverly Hills awarded most prestigious Luxury Destination of the Year in USA
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).