Not In Town | @notintownlive | 22 Dec 2017
Agra, Dec 22 (NITN): Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas visited seventh wonder of the world, Taj Mahal, as they are on India visit this Christmas.
Catherine is traveling with her husband Douglas and family in India.
Catherine revealed their trip on her Instagram account where she posted several pictures along with her entire family. She captioned the picture saying: "At the Taj Mahal with the three other “Wonders of the World” in my lifeâ¤ï¸"
Catherine also shared a video where the couple was seen entering Taj Mahal holding hands, quite romantically.
The caption of the picture reads: "The Taj Mahal, today in India. Breathtaking to view and experience. It’s just the ultimate love story."
The couple even went on to explore wildlife and they were seen in a forest area, though not revealed the location.
Catherine said in one of her latest photo: "Before breakfast this morning, we watched tigers eat theirs.â¤ï¸ðŸ™ðŸ»#circleoflife#protectourplanet."
It seems the Christmas holiday appearing to be fruitful for the couple in India.
- Scotland: Place to be in 2018
- The Peninsula Chicago celebrates The Year of The Dog
- Transport Canada suspends West Wind flights, cites public safety
- Catherine Zeta-Jones-Michael Douglas reveal their Taj Mahal love in India
- Hard Rock Cafe set to open eighth locations in Kolkata
- Music weds spirituality in Shree Cement Sacred Pushkar 2017
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.