Not In Town | @notintownlive | 22 Dec 2017
Agra, Dec 22 (NITN): Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas visited seventh wonder of the world, Taj Mahal, as they are on India visit this Christmas.
Catherine is traveling with her husband Douglas and family in India.
Catherine revealed their trip on her Instagram account where she posted several pictures along with her entire family. She captioned the picture saying: "At the Taj Mahal with the three other “Wonders of the World” in my lifeâ¤ï¸"
Catherine also shared a video where the couple was seen entering Taj Mahal holding hands, quite romantically.
The caption of the picture reads: "The Taj Mahal, today in India. Breathtaking to view and experience. It’s just the ultimate love story."
The couple even went on to explore wildlife and they were seen in a forest area, though not revealed the location.
Catherine said in one of her latest photo: "Before breakfast this morning, we watched tigers eat theirs.â¤ï¸ðŸ™ðŸ»#circleoflife#protectourplanet."
It seems the Christmas holiday appearing to be fruitful for the couple in India.
- Reeling under overtourism, Venice considers new restrictions on visitors
- Army and air force evacuate tourists, others from landslide-hit SIkkim
- Kerala optimistic with tourist arrival from Australia
- Marathon to revive quake-hit Lombok tourism in Indonesia
- Vanishing ice boost to polar bear tourism in Alaska
- UN body push for wine tourism
- Jet Airways' Mumbai-Manchester Service to now operate five days a week
- Norwegian Escape cruise ship lights up the stage with Broadway star power
- Post flood, Kerala campaigns to bring back tourists
- From November, tourists to UAE can claim VAT refund
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.