Not In Town | @notintownlive | 22 Dec 2017
Agra, Dec 22 (NITN): Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas visited seventh wonder of the world, Taj Mahal, as they are on India visit this Christmas.
Catherine is traveling with her husband Douglas and family in India.
Catherine revealed their trip on her Instagram account where she posted several pictures along with her entire family. She captioned the picture saying: "At the Taj Mahal with the three other “Wonders of the World” in my lifeâ¤ï¸"
Catherine also shared a video where the couple was seen entering Taj Mahal holding hands, quite romantically.
The caption of the picture reads: "The Taj Mahal, today in India. Breathtaking to view and experience. It’s just the ultimate love story."
The couple even went on to explore wildlife and they were seen in a forest area, though not revealed the location.
Catherine said in one of her latest photo: "Before breakfast this morning, we watched tigers eat theirs.â¤ï¸ðŸ™ðŸ»#circleoflife#protectourplanet."
It seems the Christmas holiday appearing to be fruitful for the couple in India.
- Where to travel in 2019: USTOA names Italy as top destination
- Perth Airport introduces sleeping pods for passengers
- Sai Teerth: Maharashtra gets India’s first devotional theme park
- Experience Japan's greatest gift to the world -- Wrestle like a Sumo!
- Elusive carnivores fishers from weasel family released in North Cascades National Park of USA's Washington State
- Paris tourist advisory: Iconic Eiffel Tower might remain closed Saturday amid protest fears
- Etihad Airways launches inaugural flight to Barcelona
- Indian tourists make use of Thailand visa fee waiver
- Scotland lures Indian tourists with Bollywood & more
- Beverly Hills awarded most prestigious Luxury Destination of the Year in USA
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).