Not In Town | @notintownlive | 22 Jan 2018
Mumbai, Jan 22 (NITN): Aviation major Jet Airways on Monday announced a week-long celebratory fare sale in connection with the festivities around India’s forthcoming 69th Republic Day.
Under the limited period offer, guests travelling on select domestic sectors can enjoy up to 10 percent discount on prevailing Economy fares, while those travelling Premiere can avail up to 20 percent off on prevailing fares.
Guests planning to book tickets for international travel can avail incredible savings of up to 30 percent discount on prevailing lowest base fares.
The special fares are applicable on tickets booked between Jan. 23, 2018 to Jan. 29, 2018 for select domestic routes and for travel from India on Jet Airways' direct flights to its international destinations such as Abu Dhabi, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, excluding Colombo.
The sale offer is valid for Economy as well as Premiere travel on both domestic as well as international flights, offering guests significant savings and a world class flying experience, given the approaching extended weekend.
While international tickets are valid for immediate travel, domestic ones will be valid for travel effective Feb.01, 2018 until infinity, with an 8 days advance purchase restriction for Economy travel.
Guests travelling Premiere in domestic network will enjoy a 3 day advance purchase restriction.
The special fare tickets, available on a first-come-first-served basis, will be valid for travel on direct flights for both one-way and return journeys on Jet Airways' network for international sectors. For domestic sectors, the special fares will be applicable only for one-way journeys.
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.