Not In Town | @notintownlive | 22 Jan 2018
Mumbai, Jan 22 (NITN): Aviation major Jet Airways on Monday announced a week-long celebratory fare sale in connection with the festivities around India’s forthcoming 69th Republic Day.
Under the limited period offer, guests travelling on select domestic sectors can enjoy up to 10 percent discount on prevailing Economy fares, while those travelling Premiere can avail up to 20 percent off on prevailing fares.
Guests planning to book tickets for international travel can avail incredible savings of up to 30 percent discount on prevailing lowest base fares.
The special fares are applicable on tickets booked between Jan. 23, 2018 to Jan. 29, 2018 for select domestic routes and for travel from India on Jet Airways' direct flights to its international destinations such as Abu Dhabi, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, excluding Colombo.
The sale offer is valid for Economy as well as Premiere travel on both domestic as well as international flights, offering guests significant savings and a world class flying experience, given the approaching extended weekend.
While international tickets are valid for immediate travel, domestic ones will be valid for travel effective Feb.01, 2018 until infinity, with an 8 days advance purchase restriction for Economy travel.
Guests travelling Premiere in domestic network will enjoy a 3 day advance purchase restriction.
The special fare tickets, available on a first-come-first-served basis, will be valid for travel on direct flights for both one-way and return journeys on Jet Airways' network for international sectors. For domestic sectors, the special fares will be applicable only for one-way journeys.
- Etihad Airways to increase flights from Abu Dhabi to London during April
- Uzbekistan to host International Forum on Pilgrimage Tourism
- UNESCO: Uzbekistan is the heart of Central Asia
- Travel aggregator's alternative for fliers hit by Mumbai, Bangalore airport disruptions
- Expedition cruise specialist One Ocean Expeditions (OOE) offers beyond tourism experience for travellers
- Japan Airlines announces nonstop service to Bengaluru
- 2018 was a landmark year for Indian Arrivals to Jordan
- Reception of India-Japan Tourism Council meeting celebrates success
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.