NITN | @notintownlive | 10 May 2018
Mumbai, May 9 (NITN): Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) is set to welcome another international airline, Kuwait’s Jazeera Airways, which will commence operations between the Middle Eastern country and India’s financial capital, Mumbai from May 10, 2018.
The airline has started operations to Mumbai with 7 flights a week onboard its dual-class Airbus A320 aircraft.
By commencing operations to the CSIA, Jazeera has become one of the largest carriers into India from Kuwait. It will now be able to offer guests far greater reach and connectivity across a wider network of destinations domestically and abroad.
A growing Indian expatriate population in Kuwait and strengthening trade ties between India and Kuwait are fueling demand for travel between the two countries. This expanded reach that Jazeera’s flights to Mumbai will offer, will especially benefit those travelling on business between the two countries.
Mumbai’s CSIA has 53 passenger airlines operating to 96 destinations in India and around the world.
Accounting for 17 percent for overall air traffic in India, the airport boasts state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure that allows airlines to commence direct flight operations to meet growing demand from the increasingly larger numbers of domestic and international travelers transiting through the city. Holding the proud record for handling the most daily air traffic movements (ATMs) by a single-runway airport, CSIA also briefly earned the distinction of being the only airport in India to handle 4 code F operations per day.
- Uzbekistan Airways to start Mumbai-Tashkent direct flights from Oct end
- Uzbekistan wins National Geographic Traveler Awards
- International meet in Greece on silk route tourism
- Watch a movie at a morgue in Vancouver
- Emirates starts Dubai-Edinburgh flight
- Dubrovnik in Croatia reels from tourist deluge
- Town declares itself Scotland’s Chilli Capital
- Reeling under overtourism, Venice considers new restrictions on visitors
- Army and air force evacuate tourists, others from landslide-hit SIkkim
- Kerala optimistic with tourist arrival from Australia
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.