NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Oct 2018
Tashkent, Oct 17 (NITN): Uzbekistan has won the first place in Gastronomic tourism nomination, according to the National Geographic Traveler magazine in the National Geographic Traveler Awards 2018.
As reported by the Press Service of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Tourism Development, Uzbekistan scored 34% of the vote, overtaking Italy (21%) and Azerbaijan (17%).
National Geographic Traveler Awards is a unique competition that annually opens up new best vacation spots to help travelers, which will surely attract more people to travel.
- India is fastest growing market for Australia tourism, says top official at 40 Years of Aussie Travel Trade Fair
- Notre-Dame fire in Paris under control but a rich history in the ashes
- Sabyasachi shoots first ever destination wedding collection in Seychelles
- Wow Air ceases operations, thousands left in lurch
- Qatar Visa Center inaugurated in Mumbai
- Uzbekistan showcases Namangan at travel fair in Mumbai
- The historical Fergana region of Uzbekistan gets ready for tourism boom
- Uzbekistan developing historic site of Akhsikent into a global tourism attraction
- Women's Day: Vistara becomes first Indian airline to provide sanitary pads onboard domestic flights
- India becomes 2nd highest source market for tourism to the Sultanate of Oman
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.