NITN | @notintownlive | 13 Nov 2018
New Delhi, Nov 13 (IBNS) According to Uzbekistan's department for tourism development of Samarkand region, over the past period this year, 1 million 560 thousand local and more than 239 thousand foreign tourists visited Samarkand.
An analysis of the geography of foreign tourists showed that 9.4 thousand tourists from South Korea visited the city, 8.3 thousand came from Japan, 6.3 thousand from France, from Germany – 5.5 thousand, from Italy – 5.4 thousand, from Spain – 4.5 thousand, and 3.9 thousand from Turkey.
The majority of foreign tourists are citizens of the Russian Federation and the CIS countries – 76.3 thousand people, from Central Asian countries – 49.6 thousand people.
Uzbekistan attracts Malaysia and Indonesia with its pilgrimage tourism. 1.6 thousand Malaysians and 1.7 thousand Indonesians visited Uzbekistan this year.
On the other end of the world, there are also those who want to see Samarkand. Therefore, this year 800 pilgrims from Brazil and Australia visited the city, and more than 1000 tourists from Canada came to Uzbekistan to see the unique architectural monuments and enjoy the nature of the country.
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.