NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Nov 2018
Sharjah: The international family-friendly Sharjah Light Festival puts Sharjah’s landmark buildings in the spotlight, with stunning video mapping on their façades.
The ninth edition of the Sharjah Light Festival features large-scale light installations, projections and mapping inspired by subjects such as science, creativity, culture and knowledge
The 11-day festival attracts over a million visitors to more than a dozen locations across the emirate, including Al Noor Mosque, Al Qasba and Al Majaz Waterfront. All the shows are free daily from 6 pm to 11 pm (until midnight on weekends) and a parade along the Corniche will take place around 9 pm each evening.
Sharjah Light Festival
DATES: February 06 - 16
Opening Times: Sun-Thur: 18:00-23:00
- Etihad Airways to increase flights from Abu Dhabi to London during April
- Uzbekistan to host International Forum on Pilgrimage Tourism
- UNESCO: Uzbekistan is the heart of Central Asia
- Travel aggregator's alternative for fliers hit by Mumbai, Bangalore airport disruptions
- Expedition cruise specialist One Ocean Expeditions (OOE) offers beyond tourism experience for travellers
- Japan Airlines announces nonstop service to Bengaluru
- 2018 was a landmark year for Indian Arrivals to Jordan
- Reception of India-Japan Tourism Council meeting celebrates success
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.