NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Nov 2018
Los Angeles, Nov 28 (IBNS/NITN) Beverly Hills has won the prestigious “Luxury Destination of the Year – USA” as part of this year’s Luxury Travel Guide (LTG) Americas Awards 2018.
The LTG Americas Awards program recognizes consistent performance in the luxury travel and hospitality industry.
Synonymous with Hollywood showbiz and A-lister stars, Beverly Hills in greater Los Angeles is a premier vacation and business travel destination, boasting beautiful weather year-round, acclaimed full-service and boutique hotel accommodations, sumptuous dining, and incomparable shopping.
Nominees are put forward by industry experts, readers and satisfied customers. The in-house professionals and celebrity guest judges will then pick those most deserving of recognition.
Throughout the past 12 months, LTG received 11,142 nominations from 32 countries and winners were chosen based on specialism, location, facilities and most importantly, service excellence.
This marks the third time that Beverly Hills has won an LTG award. Previously, they have won “Shopping Destination of the Year” in the LTG Americas Awards 2017, and “City Destination of the Year” in the LTG Global Awards 2016.
LTG commented on the win: “Beverly Hills boasts an alluring lifestyle that continues to entice A-listers and affluent travelers with its beautiful year-round weather. Our judges have recognized Beverly Hills again in 2018 marking them as three-time winners in the LTG Awards, an accolade truly to be proud of and to celebrate across the world.”
The LTG prides itself on being a leading provider of travel news, reviews and features for a global readership.
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.