NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Nov 2018
Los Angeles, Nov 28 (IBNS/NITN) Beverly Hills has won the prestigious “Luxury Destination of the Year – USA” as part of this year’s Luxury Travel Guide (LTG) Americas Awards 2018.
The LTG Americas Awards program recognizes consistent performance in the luxury travel and hospitality industry.
Synonymous with Hollywood showbiz and A-lister stars, Beverly Hills in greater Los Angeles is a premier vacation and business travel destination, boasting beautiful weather year-round, acclaimed full-service and boutique hotel accommodations, sumptuous dining, and incomparable shopping.
Nominees are put forward by industry experts, readers and satisfied customers. The in-house professionals and celebrity guest judges will then pick those most deserving of recognition.
Throughout the past 12 months, LTG received 11,142 nominations from 32 countries and winners were chosen based on specialism, location, facilities and most importantly, service excellence.
This marks the third time that Beverly Hills has won an LTG award. Previously, they have won “Shopping Destination of the Year” in the LTG Americas Awards 2017, and “City Destination of the Year” in the LTG Global Awards 2016.
LTG commented on the win: “Beverly Hills boasts an alluring lifestyle that continues to entice A-listers and affluent travelers with its beautiful year-round weather. Our judges have recognized Beverly Hills again in 2018 marking them as three-time winners in the LTG Awards, an accolade truly to be proud of and to celebrate across the world.”
The LTG prides itself on being a leading provider of travel news, reviews and features for a global readership.
- Etihad Airways to increase flights from Abu Dhabi to London during April
- Uzbekistan to host International Forum on Pilgrimage Tourism
- UNESCO: Uzbekistan is the heart of Central Asia
- Travel aggregator's alternative for fliers hit by Mumbai, Bangalore airport disruptions
- Expedition cruise specialist One Ocean Expeditions (OOE) offers beyond tourism experience for travellers
- Japan Airlines announces nonstop service to Bengaluru
- 2018 was a landmark year for Indian Arrivals to Jordan
- Reception of India-Japan Tourism Council meeting celebrates success
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.