Kolkata, April 23 (NITN): Good news for those who love a cozy holiday in the hills. Priya Entertainments Private Limited in association with Sikkim state government is developing the Temi ...
Adelaide, Apr 19 (NITN): Australian Tourism Exchange (ATE) is the annual travel and tourism business-to-business event, which was held at the Convention Centre in Adelaide between Apr 15- ...
Mumbai: Jet Airways along with its codeshare partners, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, announced new offers on its direct flights, facilitating passengers with substantial savings on bookings f ...
New Delhi, Mar 30: With the aim of boosting tourist flow from India the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Delhi has started an online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”.
Kolkata, Mar 21 (NITN): American coffee house chain Starbucks has finally opened its stores in Kolkata in a star-studded gathering on Tuesday.
In Jack Kerouac's iconic book On the Road, which kind of became a Bible for roadtrippers across the world for nearly seven decades now, main characters Sal Paradise and Dean Moriarty reach Chicago in a borrowed 1947 Cadillac and then frantically hop from bar to bar and club to club looking for sensational times.
Cafes are dime a dozen in every neighbourhood of Kolkata now, competing with the big brands like CCD or the newly opened Starbucks. But how about visiting several destinations of the world at one stop? With the launch of Travelistan cafe ahead of the Bengali new year in Golf Green, Kolkatans can now go places with their favourite cuppa.
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
- Jet Airways announces special fares for Republic Day
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.