New York, Jul 18 (NITN): Every year, in summer, New York CIty (NYC) holds an annual celebration that throws open its public spaces, namely the streets, for people to play, run, walk and bike ...
Ottawa, Jul 15 (NITN): Parks Day is being celebrated in Canada on Jul 15 and offers a great opportunity for all to discover Canada's natural beauty and connect with their heritage, Parks Can ...
Beijing/ Seoul, Jul 12 (NITN): Seemingly 'hurt' by South Korea's 'indulgence' in allowing the US to deploy the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system in their country, China has ...
Kolkata, July 6 (NITN): Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau organised a travel-trade interaction in Kolkata on Thursday.
Mumbai, July 3 (NITN): In a move to further enhance the seamless air connectivity offered to flyers, GVK MIAL’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) announced the commencement ...
Hipster, youthful, jazzy, functional and arty- citizenM Tower of London rising above the Tower Hill underground station is an interesting hotel for those with a moderate budget looking for a sleek urban stay in heart of London where hotel rooms are highly priced.
The cuisine of Germany's Bavarian city Munich is as diverse as the landscape of the region. Food served in Munich is enjoyed by people from all walks of life. A morning veal sausage, Weisswurst with a large pretzel and sweet mustard, a sturdy portion of knuckle with a potato dumpling or a spicy Obatzder are just some of the food offerings of the city. The best place to enjoy such delights, most Munichers will tell you, is at the city’s lively beer gardens, the ideal place to meet old friends and make new ones.
- Thai tourism minister launches Thailand International Film Destination Festival 2017
- Kolkata: Monkey Bar ready to enliven your Friday evening with music, meet Yes Doctor at inaugural event
- Tamil Nadu tops list of states with most foreign tourist arrivals in 2016, WB finish fifth: Union Ministry
- Mumbai: The Taj Mahal Palace secures India's first trademark registration for its iconic hotel building and dome
- Indian Railways to run special tourist train to Gandhi circuit
- Qatar Airways say their flights operating smoothly, announces new international flights
- New age theatrical show La Clique Noel to reignite Edinburgh’s Christmas Festival in 2017
- Bhutan: Mountain Echoes Literary Festival 2017 to focus on global issues, to be held from August 25-27
- Destination Canada says there is 33 % growth in Indian arrivals
- SpiceJet takes off on UDAN routes
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.