Not in Town News | @notintownlive | 25 Apr 2017
Facing the Mediterranean from the terrace of the Monte-Carlo Casino, guests will experience the magic of a gastronomical dinner at a height of 30 metres! For only 10 days, some of the world’s Michelin Star rated chefs will cook in front of 22 privilege guests, offering them a truly unique experience.
Here are some interesting highlights of the Dinner in the Sky that happens only in Monaco and nowhere else:
- Incredible selection of Michelin Awarded chefs and MOF (Meilleur Ouvrier de France, the highest distinction for cooks in France, remitted by the President of the French Republic in person to the laureates) which takes place once every 4 years
- Door-to-door VIP service where guests are picked up at their private residences and driven or flown to Monaco and back
-Chosen location in Monaco will provide a 360 degree view of the Principality and will allow admiration of famous sights including the Prince’s Palace, the legendary Casino, the port, a coastline of the Mediterranean Sea and the endless horizon
- Guests will also be able to choose his/her favourite part of the day to dine: a sunny afternoon, sunset or a starry night
Reservations will be taken for a minimum of 2 persons. Guests will be provided with the transfer service from the place of their stay to the restaurant. Helicopter transfer will be possible from St-Tropez, Geneva or Corsica. The VIP-welcome will be offered to the guests on the terrace of the Casino.
The concept of dining in the sky is experiencing a growing success. It has already travelled around the world and has been organised in the biggest capitals and touristic cities of the world (Paris, Brussels, Las Vegas, New York, Vancouver, etc.).
Dinner in the sky Monte-Carlo is an event organized by the company JustUnlimited.
- citizenM Tower of London- arty, hipster and functional
- Explore Munich from the eyes of a foodie
- W Barcelona: Hipster, chic and sinfully inviting
- Hotel Arts Barcelona: Defined by Flower Power
- When it comes to dining, the sky’s the limit in Monaco this July
- Mexican food and Latino music spice up Monkey Bar's 'Taco Libre Festival'
- Apanjan in Kolkata: Fish, chips and cutlets
- Vintage Asia opens its gates to food lover of Kolkata
- Radisson Blue Paschim Vihar: Where marriages are solemnized
- The Peninsula Chicago: Of touchscreen rooms and eyeglass-cleaning cloth
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.