Not in Town News | @notintownlive
Facing the Mediterranean from the terrace of the Monte-Carlo Casino, guests will experience the magic of a gastronomical dinner at a height of 30 metres! For only 10 days, some of the world’s Michelin Star rated chefs will cook in front of 22 privilege guests, offering them a truly unique experience.
Here are some interesting highlights of the Dinner in the Sky that happens only in Monaco and nowhere else:
- Incredible selection of Michelin Awarded chefs and MOF (Meilleur Ouvrier de France, the highest distinction for cooks in France, remitted by the President of the French Republic in person to the laureates) which takes place once every 4 years
- Door-to-door VIP service where guests are picked up at their private residences and driven or flown to Monaco and back
-Chosen location in Monaco will provide a 360 degree view of the Principality and will allow admiration of famous sights including the Prince’s Palace, the legendary Casino, the port, a coastline of the Mediterranean Sea and the endless horizon
- Guests will also be able to choose his/her favourite part of the day to dine: a sunny afternoon, sunset or a starry night
Reservations will be taken for a minimum of 2 persons. Guests will be provided with the transfer service from the place of their stay to the restaurant. Helicopter transfer will be possible from St-Tropez, Geneva or Corsica. The VIP-welcome will be offered to the guests on the terrace of the Casino.
The concept of dining in the sky is experiencing a growing success. It has already travelled around the world and has been organised in the biggest capitals and touristic cities of the world (Paris, Brussels, Las Vegas, New York, Vancouver, etc.).
Dinner in the sky Monte-Carlo is an event organized by the company JustUnlimited.
- W Barcelona: Hipster, chic and sinfully inviting
- Hotel Arts Barcelona: Defined by Flower Power
- When it comes to dining, the sky’s the limit in Monaco this July
- Mexican food and Latino music spice up Monkey Bar's 'Taco Libre Festival'
- Apanjan in Kolkata: Fish, chips and cutlets
- Vintage Asia opens its gates to food lover of Kolkata
- Radisson Blue Paschim Vihar: Where marriages are solemnized
- The Peninsula Chicago: Of touchscreen rooms and eyeglass-cleaning cloth
- JW Marriott Kitchen in Kolkata offers international fare
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.
Mumbai, May 4 (NITN): Commemorating its 24th anniversary, Jet Airways has announced special anniversary fares on both domestic and international sectors, an official release stated.
Kolkata, May 3 (NITN): A wicket down, a shot taken! India’s most loved cricket festival is here and Kolkata's Monkey Bar is playing the ‘Monkey Prediction League’.