WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or s ...
Delightfully colourful interiors greeted me. I was at Friends of Pho. Spaciously spread out across 3500 square feet area, this new address in town offers a delectable variety of Asian cui ...
Nolen gur is a speciality of Bengal in eastern India. People wait for the date palm jaggery to arrive in the winter market. But as demand rises, the supply chain is trying hard to cope, n ...
Dubai is a city like no other.
As the song goes, "If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair." We're going to amend that statement to say that you should also be sure ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort: Your Sunny side, oceanfront Miami
- There are twists and turns at the Mango Street c/o Café 4/1
- A Thirsty Dragon's Chicago Evening
- This Kolkata cafe tickles your wanderlust buds
- Burnt Garlic: Dig in with more variety on offer
- Omni Hotel Chicago: Feel Magnificent on Magnificent Mile
- Le Méridien Etoile: Of muted colours and affordable luxury in Paris
- The Westin Paris – Vendôme: Romancing Eiffel from bed
- The Peninsula Paris: Where history meets uber luxury
- Asian Gastrobar The Fatty Bao opens in Kolkata
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.