NITN | @notintownlive | 06 May 2019
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
EaseMyTrip is giving you a chance to avail up to Rs. 1500 off on domestic flight bookings (Minimum booking amount is Rs. 4000), up to Rs. 3000 off on domestic hotel bookings (Min Transaction amount is Rs. 2500) and Rs. 200 off on bus bookings (Min Transaction amount is Rs. 750).
The offers are here to cherish the moment with ones mother. EaseMyTrip has partnered with ICICI Bank to deliver the same with an objective to reach a huge consumer base.
To avail the offers, customers have to make bookings using promo code: MOTHERSDAY. This is not the end; customers will also get freebies from various brands like Plantronics, Firefox, Portronics, Kalyan Jewellers, Anytime Fitness, Acnes, Rohto Cooling Drops, Peesafe, Mamacouture and Zoom Car.
The sale is starting from 7th May, 2019 and will end on 9th May, 2019 and offer will be available on EaseMyTrip's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App and can be enjoyed as instant discount and cash back by applying coupon code. So, go and book the perfect surprise for the lady of the house.
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
- Etihad Airways begins transit flights to Melbourne and London via Abu Dhabi
- Vande Bharat Mission: Air India Flight with 177 Indians to land at Calicut Intl Airport from Bahrain today
- Emirates chief warns it may take 18 months for aviation sector to recover
- Virgina Atlantic to cut jobs across all functions and end operations at London Gatwick airport
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Effective Jun 10, Etihad Airways will link 20 cities in Europe, Asia and Australia via Abu Dhabi.
Istanbul/Xinhua/UNI: Turkey's airline companies resumed their domestic operations on Monday with a limited number of flights after two months of closure over the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.