Not In Town | @notintownlive | 05 Nov 2019
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
GoAir completed its 14th year on Nov 4.
To avail these special fares, travellers can book their tickets between Nov 4 to and Nov 6 for a travel period starting from Nov 13 to Dec 31, 2019.
Non stop GoAir flights from Mumbai can be availed for Rs. 1714/- (all inclusive) on the domestic and Rs. 5714/- (all inclusive) on international routes.
Mumbaikars can now celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve at the destination of their choice with GoAir’s daily non stop domestic flights to Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Goa, Kochi, Delhi, Kannur, Nagpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ranchi, Jammu, Patna, Srinagar, Chandigarh, Port Blair and Leh and international flights flying to Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Bangkok, Malé and Phuket.
Speaking on the occasion, Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir said, “We have completed 14 years of smart, affordable and time-efficient travel. We are entering the 15 year, the year of aggressive growth coupled with more flight options on domestic as well as international routes. Our passengers are a huge part of this celebration. They are the ones who have made us the most reliable, punctual and trustworthy airlines. It calls for rewarding them on this momentous occasion.”
This offer is available exclusively across GoAir networks (GoAir website, GoAir ticketing counters, GoAir Call Centre and travel agents) on first-come-first-serve basis.
To make travel hassle free, GoAir, on its anniversary, also commenced a new city check-in facility at the New Delhi Metro station for international travellers.
On this occasion, GoAir has also expanded its fleet and added a new aircraft - A320neo to its family; taking the count now to 54 aircrafts in 2019.
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- IndiGo announces it will slash 10 percent of workforce
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- Etihad Airways to resume special passenger services to six destinations in India
- Etihad Airways announces new codeshare agreement with Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Airways to resume wider network of flights as UAE travel restrictions ease
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.