Not In Town | @notintownlive | 05 Nov 2019
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
GoAir completed its 14th year on Nov 4.
To avail these special fares, travellers can book their tickets between Nov 4 to and Nov 6 for a travel period starting from Nov 13 to Dec 31, 2019.
Non stop GoAir flights from Mumbai can be availed for Rs. 1714/- (all inclusive) on the domestic and Rs. 5714/- (all inclusive) on international routes.
Mumbaikars can now celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve at the destination of their choice with GoAir’s daily non stop domestic flights to Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Goa, Kochi, Delhi, Kannur, Nagpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ranchi, Jammu, Patna, Srinagar, Chandigarh, Port Blair and Leh and international flights flying to Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Bangkok, Malé and Phuket.
Speaking on the occasion, Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir said, “We have completed 14 years of smart, affordable and time-efficient travel. We are entering the 15 year, the year of aggressive growth coupled with more flight options on domestic as well as international routes. Our passengers are a huge part of this celebration. They are the ones who have made us the most reliable, punctual and trustworthy airlines. It calls for rewarding them on this momentous occasion.”
This offer is available exclusively across GoAir networks (GoAir website, GoAir ticketing counters, GoAir Call Centre and travel agents) on first-come-first-serve basis.
To make travel hassle free, GoAir, on its anniversary, also commenced a new city check-in facility at the New Delhi Metro station for international travellers.
On this occasion, GoAir has also expanded its fleet and added a new aircraft - A320neo to its family; taking the count now to 54 aircrafts in 2019.
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.