NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Sep 2021, 11:30 am
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.
The carrier is offering a ‘buy one get one free’ offer on return tickets between Indian cities and Colombo on all categories in the leisure travel section, according to reports.
The offer is open until October 31 this year.
SriLankan Airlines currently operates four flights a week from Chennai, three flights a week from Mumbai, and once a week from Bangalore to its hub in Colombo.
In August it had announced that from September, the Airline will be resuming services between Colombo and a host of Indian cities, such as Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum and Cochin (with flights once a week), and Hyderabad and New Delhi (with twice-weekly flights).
According to reports, travellers from India may now fly to Sri Lanka, provided they are fully vaccinated with the second shot taken at least 14 days before the trip, and then take a RT-PCR test at the hotel on arrival. Those with a negative test result will be allowed to travel within the country.
- Etihad Airways launches exponential Abu Dhabi
- Air Canada resumes operations in Delhi after four months
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Do not miss the limited period By One Get One Free offer from SriLankan Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines enhances connectivity to Sri Lanka from key Indian cities
- French low cost long haul airline offers limited number of discounted seats on New York-Orly route
- SriLankan Airlines uplifts largest vaccine consignment to Sri Lanka
- Amid students' rush, Air India to increase flight frequency to US from August
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, is giving all of its guests travelling into or via Abu Dhabi a complimentary ticket to Expo 2020 Dubai, the biggest cultural gathering in the world.
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.