New Delhi, Feb 3 (NITN) - Dubai-based international airline Emirates is offering its First Class and Business Class passengers, flying from India to select destinations via Dubai, a complim ...
New Delhi, Jan 24 (NITN): International airline Emirates to mark the 65th Republic Day of India, launched celebratory fares for travellers in India to a number of exciting destinations acros ...
New Delhi, Aug 30 (NITN): This September experience Thai and Indian culture coming together like never before.
New Delhi, Aug 30 (NITN): This October, Amari Watergate Bangkok will host once again what has become an institution on the international marathon circuit.
Mumbai, July 1 (IBNS): Goa has a pleasant surprise for water sports enthusiasts, and pure fun for the whole family. Now, they can go white water rafting in Goa on river Mhadei even if you do ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.