New Delhi, Jan 19 (NITN) Mobility, Indiaâ€™s leading mobile technology magazine, organized grandly their 1st Mobility Excellence Awards Night in New Delhi, to felicitate the achievers o ...
Nifty Future opened on a positive note and saw some intraday correction in earlier part of the week but mid week Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) surprise announcement of a cut in its main lend ...
Mumbai, Jan 15 (NITN) : CapitalVia Global Research Limited founder and CEO Rohit Gadia on Thursday said the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)'s move to reduce the policy repo rate under the liqui ...
Mumbai, Jan 15 (NITN): AVJ Group CMD Vinay Jain on Thursday welcomed the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)'s move to reduce the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) by 2 ...
Nifty Future opened on a flat note but tumbled from there on to hit its lowest closing level in almost three weeks due to steep slide in global crude oil prices stoked fears about deflation ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Marxists' weakness is they don't practise what they preach: Author Anant Vijay
- Vee Technologies among ‘Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2020’
- Stress is a wasted emotion, unforgiveness destroys health: Lifestyle coach-author Luke Coutinho
- Sona College of Technology patents an easy way to test a fabric’s ability to stay dry
- Author interview: Milind Kapale on his book of poems ‘Sthit Bhavnapravah’
- Author interview: Dr Ashutosh Jain on his book ‘Punarbhava – A Hero Reborn’
- Book review: How to face and win over the economic downfall in the wake of the pandemic
- Author interview: Economic writer and journalist Anand Vardhan talks about his debut book
- Author interview: Distinguished Professor Francis Mulaa talks about his course book on engineering drawing
- Technical education sector appeals to PM for relief
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.