NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Sep 2019
Kolkata: Durga Pujo is never complete without pandal hopping and of course the amazing dishes, be it Chinese, Mughlai or Bengali. And Kolkata sure loves its Chinese more than any other cuisine. And, if you’re in for some oriental treat this year, Chowman promises enough.
One can start off your treats with the appetizing hot and spicy Manchow Soup with Chilli Mountain Lobster, Pepper Garlic Prawn, Chilli Wine Fish, Schezwan Orange Roasted Pork, Hong Kong Fish, General Tao’s Chicken, Chilli Honey Prawn, Fried Chilli Pork, Hot Garlic Lamb, Butter Garli Prawn and CHOWMAN Special Chicken to give it a try.
For the main course, one can choose from a spread of delectable Coriander Burnt Garlic & Egg rice with Szchezwan Mixed Vegetables with Baby Corn and Button Mushroom. The Shanghai Noodles with Hong Kong Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken will bring equal joy to your taste buds.
Finish it off with the heavenly Toffee Walnut with Ice-Creamfrom dessert.
All outlets of Chowman are open from noon to mid night from 2ndOctober till 8th October and the cost for two is Rs 900 plus taxes.
- On the trail of Buddha
- Royal China Kolkata complements its fine dining restaurant with a dazzling lounge and bar
- With bars allowed to open, Kolkata’s new gastropub Zobet ready to welcome patrons
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
- Jeremy Wade of River Monsters fame returns to Animal Planet with a brand new series
- Kolkata's stylish bistro Quantum has drawn up an extensive delivery and takeaway menu
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.