I have heard many times about Uzbekistan. I took Indian silk fabrics to the international craft festival held in Kokand recently.
Nestled in the heart of Kazakhstan, the Atyrau region emerges as a vibrant mosaic of cultural richness and economic vigour. This dynamic region, burgeoning with international partnerships ...
Securing a vantage seat in the upper deck of a hop-on-hop-off bus (read Big Bus Tours), you can feel like just another average visitor to Washington DC doing some touristy things.
The frenzy of the Ganesh Mahotsav in Mumbai and the grand immersion of the gigantic idols in the sea reminds Kolkata based Uttara Gangopadhyay, who represented NITN at the International G ...
Ratnagiri in Maharashtra, better known for its Alphonso (Hapus) mangos, is a quaint town which can be the gateway to scenic and historical attractions, discovers Uttara Gangopadhyay, whil ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
- Tradition and innovation feature on Canteen Pub & Grub’s festive menu
- A walkthrough of Kolkata's bonedi barir pujo preparations
- Chicago: The windy city's evening sonata
- Enjoy the festive cheer and special feasts this Durga Puja at the Vedic Village Spa Resort
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.