‘Mauritius was made first and then heaven, heaven being copied after Mauritius’- Mark Twain.
The United States of America is now welcoming international visitors to experience and discover the country’s natural wonders, vibrant cities and towns, iconic landmarks and diverse ...
There are numerous restaurants in Virginia that offer outside patios and rooftop eateries, allowing people to take in the great outdoors while they dine. But we’ve pulled together a ...
To reduce impact on the environment, it is important to support local businesses, restaurants and purveyors of responsible experiences. Some of these to add in any Philadelphia holiday it ...
Those seeking to immerse themselves in art and culture (at long last!) will find San Francisco a must-visit destination in 2022. The city boasts a full and exciting slate of exhibitions, ...
It was on the day I was checking out that I learnt that Veranda Tamarin is a surf hotel with a surf school since this uber cool boutique property is on the only beach in Mauritius where you can surf in the absence of coral reefs under the water. I would spot the surfers on the beach silhouetted against the twilight sky walking back to their retreats with their surfboards.
On an April evening this year when I checked into Domaine de Grand Baie with a group of friends, I was clueless where exactly I am and how far is the beach from where I am.
- Kolkata based Ølterra is hosting a special monsoon cocktail menu
- Fabriclore presents new collection for summer
- Delhi-based global cuisine restro-bar Warehouse Café now in Kolkata
- Kolkata's literature festival on mishti: A fusion set to awaken sweet buds
- Mango-licious fare from Kolkata restaurants and cafes
- Kolkata's popular restaurant Aminia lays out a special spread this Jamai Sashti
- Gastropub Monkey Bar presents Mango Talkies this summer
- New restaurants in Philadelphia to look out for
- Sea, sand, sugar and history: A 7-day trail of Mauritius' symphony of nature and Indian heredity
- AtomYumm…here science meets culinary arts!
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.