Bangkok/NITN: Thailand’s capital city Bangkok and a few other popular destinations are likely to reopen for fully vaccinated international travellers from October 1 this year.
Guwahati/IBNS: The Northeast Frontier Railway recently introduced a new service named 'Steam Jungle Tea Safari' between Siliguri Junction and Rongtong station section on the UNESC ...
Kolkata/NITN: Travellers who are planning to visit the popular hill station of Mussoorie in Uttarakhand this festive season, may likely have to produce a negative RT-PCR test.
Turkey has declared that fully vaccinated travellers from India will no longer be subjected to mandatory 14-day quarantine rule, with effect from Sept 4.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Following the updated international entry guidelines recently announced by the Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis and Disasters Committee, the Department of Culture and Tourism & ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- UT of Ladakh identifies its state animal and bird
- Enjoy Jungle Tea Toy-Train Safari on the world famous DHR
- Meghalaya reopens for fully vaccinated tourists, pre-registration necessary
- Darjeeling Toy Train resumes operation, honoured by UN Postal department
- World's largest observation wheel Ain Dubai to open on Oct 21
- Direct flights between Delhi and Gwalior from Sep 1 says Aviation Minister
- Mauritius gears up to open island to fully vaccinated international travellers from October 1
- Seychelles to open its shores for small cruise vessels from mid-November this year
- Turkey has its 19th UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site with Arslantepe Mound
- The first Moxy Hotel in Nepal is expected to open in 2025
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.