‘Summer is in full swing in Montréal. Let’s play!’ screamed the banner campaign of Tourisme Montréal, telling people that this vibrant Canadian city is rea ...
Madrid/IBNS: A government’s response to COVID-19 should not undermine solidarity and confidence among people, said World Tourism Organisation’s (UNWTO’s) Secretary Gener ...
Madrid: The Canary Islands, a Spanish archipelago off the coast of north western Africa, is known for its rugged volcanic isles with black- and white-sand beaches, and tourism is their ma ...
Strasburg, Va – Responding to urgent requests from game reserves and parks facing severe budget shortfalls as the result of the loss of tourism income in Southern Africa, the Intern ...
Jammu/UNI: To revive the tourism activities, Jammu and Kashmir Government on Sunday issued guidelines for the tourists to be allowed to enter the Union Territory in a phased manner from J ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- World Travel and Tourism Council declares Jordan a safe destination
- UNWTO names Giorgio Armani and Gino Sorbillo Special Ambassadors for Tourism
- Turkey resumes tourism and international flights
- Sri Lanka Tourism opens for international tourists from Aug 1
- Hospitality in the time of a pandemic
- World slowly starts travelling again: UN Tourism Organization
- Sarovar Hotels and Resorts implements touchless service and other protocols for post pandemic opening
- India records over 5000 COVID-19 cases on a single day, death toll now stands at 3029
- Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases climb to 46
- Iran reports 2,294 new COVID-19 cases, 122,492 in total
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.