Shimla/UNI: Himachal Pradesh is going to add another feature in its colourful cap, as the country's first indoor Ski Park will come up at Kufri, near here.
Srinagar/UNI: The Tourism Department Kashmir (TDK) has decided to provide free accommodation to tourists stranded in the Kashmir valley due to closure of the Srinagar-Jammu national highw ...
Srinagar: Shahid Rasool, a 29 year old ski instructor had to wind up his “The Himalayan Ski School” at Gulmarg in late February 2019 following the COVID scare. Shahid, howev ...
Hong Kong: Despite Covid-19, the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) is gearing up for festive cheers. This New Year’s Eve (31 Dec 2020), for the first time, the HKTB’s signature & ...
Shimla/IBNS: One of India’s most popular hospitality brands, ‘Welcomhotel’, recently launched its first property in Himachal Pradesh, not far from the state capital Shim ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrate Yuletide with Vocal for Local Christmas Trees
- Desperately Seeking Santa show travels to Lapland for Christmas
- Discovery Channel is back with Season 2 of ‘Feelin Alive’ featuring Amol Parashar, Cyrus Sahukar
- J&K: Gulmarg hotels sold out as tourists return to Valley
- Eating out in Kolkata: Seven choices for Christmas and New Year
- Visit Rovaniemi brightens Tel Aviv with the dancing Northern Lights
- Taj Chia Kutir Resort and Spa debuts in Darjeeling
- Etihad Airways launches global student offer
- Global tourism professional body Skal International India launches new brand identity in jazzy Kolkata meet
- ITC Hotels launches 'Turning 2021', Gourmet Bubble at Kolkata restaurants
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.