San Francisco: From Nov. 9 through the end of January, San Francisco transforms into a citywide gallery of art at night with 62 temporary and permanent light art installations.
Gurgaon/IBNS: If long queues at the food ordering counter at your favourite KFC restaurant has been bothering you, then here is some good news for you.
Dubai: Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hospitality company and member of Dubai Holding, as part of its ambitious expansion plans unveiled a captivating new resort in the Middle East &nd ...
Kolkata/IBNS: Kolkata's cinephiles can binge on some critically-acclaimed Italian films beginning Wednesday as six movies from the land of Vittorio De Sica are being screened in a thr ...
Virginia’s designation as the Birthplace of America guarantees that a visit offers a multitude of historic tours that will help you discover the Commonwealth’s – and Ame ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Why Backpacking Is the Best Way for Millennials to Travel
- Bhutan reopens borders to international tourists after 2 years, Indian visitors to pay Rs. 1,200 per day fee
- Japan finally decides to end restrictions on foreign tourists
- Goa: Cricket icon Yuvraj Singh hosts exclusive stay on Airbnb
- Bahrain woos Indians, its tourism body holds roadshows for Indian travel agents
- Srinagar’s famous 'Sunday Market' is a big draw for budget shoppers
- AirAsia India starts daily direct flights from Lucknow to Mumbai and Kolkata
- A View From Space With Indian-American astronaut Raja Chari
- Tourism business once again booms in Jammu and Kashmir following rise in number of tourists
- Hilton’s flagship brand to debut in Malaysia's popular resort destination Langkawi
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.