New Delhi/NITN: As restrictions imposed to contain th COVID-19 pandemic are being gradually relaxed, the Indian hospitality industry is getting ready to implement hygiene protocols to ens ...
New Delhi/NITN: Over 5000 fresh COVID-19 cases were reported in India on Sunday as the total number of infected people in the country now stands at 96,169, as per data released by the Min ...
Harare/Xinhua/UNI: Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases have risen to 46 after two confirmed cases were reported in Harare on Sunday.
Tehran/Xinhua/UNI: The Iranian health ministry on Monday reported 2,294 new cases of the novel coronavirus, bringing the total number in the country to 122,492 since the outbreak in late ...
Kathmandu/Xinhua/UNI: The number of COVID-19 cases in Nepal crossed 300 mark with the addition of nine cases on Monday morning, Nepal's Ministry of Health and Population said.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Bangladesh reports 21 COVID-19 deaths, 1602 new cases in last 24 hrs
- Slovenia becomes the first European country to call off COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkey launches “Healthy Tourism Certification” programme
- Pakistan ranks 19th in COVID-19 infected list
- World Tourism comes to a halt as 100% of countries impose travel restrictions
- World Tourism Organisation underscores tourism's important for Covid-19 recovery
- 100 per cent of global destinations now have Covid-19 travel restrictions: UNWTO reports
- Without intervention of govt. we stare at a 2.5 to 3 crore job losses: Le Meridien, New Delhi VP
- Learn six Indonesian dances from home in quarantine times
- COVID-19: Philippines reports 156 new cases
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Effective Jun 10, Etihad Airways will link 20 cities in Europe, Asia and Australia via Abu Dhabi.
Istanbul/Xinhua/UNI: Turkey's airline companies resumed their domestic operations on Monday with a limited number of flights after two months of closure over the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.