Madrid/UNI: Spain's Health Ministry on Monday confirmed that Fernando Simon, the director of the Health Ministry's Center for Health Emergencies, has tested positive for the coron ...
Dhaka/UNI: One more person has been infected with coronavirus or COVID-19 in Bangladesh in the last 24 hours, officials said on Monday.
Dhaka/NITN: Bangladesh did not report any new COVID 19 case in the past 24 hours.
Bangok/Xinhua: Thailand on Saturday reported 109 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of infections in the country to 1,245.
New Delhi/NITN: Even on the fourth day of the three-week nationwide lockdown, India on Saturday registered a steep rise in positive Novel Coronavirus cases as 959 people have so far been ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- COVID-19 death toll in Indonesia hits 58
- Over 21,000 medical staff members leave Hubei as epidemic wanes
- India registers 12th COVID 19 death
- Maintain social distancing, stay at home to fight against COVID 19: PM Modi repeats while interacting with people of Varanasi
- Coronavirus: No domestic flights to operate from Tuesday midnight, announces Indian government
- South Korea reports 64 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, total death toll at 111 - KCDC
- Australian COVID-19 cases soar to 1,709
- Fiji confirms third case of COVID-19
- Russia records 71 new COVID-19 cases, total now 438
- Nigeria reports first COVID-19 death
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.